IGNORED

Steven Taylor

BcfcAllen

Just read on SSN that Steven Taylor of Newcastle has been put on the transfer list. I no KM said that was it for transfers but could this be what were looking for. An established centre back (as good as i think he is, Carey isn't getting any younger), who is versitile and can play at either full back postion which is where we seem to be having alot of trouble recently, especially LB. I highly doubt anything will happen however what are people's thoughts??

Very unlikely.

Reason he is on tranfer list is because he has rejected a new £40k a week deal and is looking for something in the region of £60k..

Maybe we could do a cardiff and loan him in and split the wage bill between us and newcastle?

I thought this was the same post that had already been shot down...... ahh well.

Oh if there is already a topic on this then "my bad". The story was only released today and so if this topic was made before it would have been made today. I looked through a few pages but didn't find anything.

Just read on SSN that Steven Taylor of Newcastle has been put on the transfer list. I no KM said that was it for transfers but could this be what were looking for. An established centre back (as good as i think he is, Carey isn't getting any younger), who is versitile and can play at either full back postion which is where we seem to be having alot of trouble recently, especially LB. I highly doubt anything will happen however what are people's thoughts??

£5m fee and 60k a week wages?

slightly out of our payscale

yesterday's thread is closed and at the bottom of this page

Archived