IGNORED

Jp On 5 Live

andy g

Guest Huddersfield Red

We went 1-0 down a few minutes before JP took over from Ron Jones. I remember him saying a few years back when he was with Capital how he hated commentating on City because he had to favour the London club.

Well last night he let the nation know exactly who he supports - everyone and everything got a mention - Tommy is the new Gerry Gow, Roberts scored in the same goal as Clive Whitehead 29 years ago, the name of every stand was explained and Bedminster Down, Knowle and Cabot Tower all got a mention. He also explained that he sat in the Dolman as a kid.

True city fan, i heard he used to do the commentaries for every city match for something or other.

Forget tony robinson, get him out at half-time.

Can anyone tell me, is it him commentating on the classic video of liverpool v city (the tinmans goal match), cause it sounds a bit like him.

Guest bath_red

The video I have, has Angus Loughran (used to be Statto on Fantasy Football with Baddiel and Skinner) doing commentary.

The video I have, has Angus Loughran (used to be Statto on Fantasy Football with Baddiel and Skinner) doing commentary.

There's another legend.

Drifting OT a bit, but has anyone got that Fantasy Football video where B & S sing a song about Statto:

We should thank our lucky stars,

He doesn't know he's such a silly arse!

^_^

Archived