IGNORED

So These Loan Signings.

BCFC Jordan

Rose

And a spainard - could be gomez

Also Matt hill talks still on going, depends on Mcallister which is now looking promising, likely to be happening soon after window opens, however I'm aware from Thursday so there will be nothing from me for a few weeks

Rose

And a spainard - could be gomez

Also Matt hill talks still on going, depends on Mcallister which is now looking promising, likely to be happening soon after window opens, however I'm aware from Thursday so there will be nothing from me for a few weeks

Is McAllister leaving, have I missed that? Seen something on here at the weekend about 'Puxton' being after him. I'm obviously stoopid, because I have no idea who they are!

That's where he played for Burnley despite being a big guy. Rather as Alan Walsh did for us. He has only played a a front man in Scottish football.

Played occasionally on the left for Burnley the rest of the time as a target man. Also has won all his caps with Northern Ireland as an out-and-out striker. Class act, but wasted out wide, a bit like Gerrard and Rooney.

Is McAllister leaving, have I missed that? Seen something on here at the weekend about 'Puxton' being after him. I'm obviously stoopid, because I have no idea who they are!

I did not hear about him going to Scotland, only Puxton who are an up and coming 29,475th tier non league team. He could do well there. Good move for all concerned. Been a good servant but time to move on chumley. On the other hand he could also be a reasonable plan B for us still.

I did not hear about him going to Scotland, only Puxton who are an up and coming 29,475th tier non league team. He could do well there. Good move for all concerned. Been a good servant but time to move on chumley. On the other hand he could also be a reasonable plan B for us still.

"supposedly" Millen has to cut his cloth on some transfers as there has been big outlay this summer, some have to leave before others coming in.

Well that was the case before the transfer window shut.

Loans from one association to another association cant happen after today so; Lafferty to Championship side cant happen.

Also loans from Premier League club to Premier League club cant happen (Wouldnt happen either due to 25 man squad ruling). after today.

Santa Cruz only option stay where he is or loan to league club until January.

Rose isn't in the 25

he is under 21 so doesnt have to be listed:

Clubs can use an unlimited number of Under-21 players in addition to their 25-man squad. For instance, Chelsea would not need to name Daniel Sturridge or Gael Kakuta in their 25-man squad. Spurs have (Spurs can also use young players including: Gareth Bale, Giovanni Dos Santos, Sandro, Kyle Walker, John Bostock, Dean Parrett, Danny Rose.).

Archived