IGNORED

Jordi Gomez

redhead

So is he in Wigan's 25 then boys?

he is and it changes nothing. The rules say you have to name players in the squad if they are eligable and you don't have 25.

Rule: Clubs do not have to name a full squad of 25 if they do not have that many contracted players and in this instance they may add free agents outside the transfer window. However if they have 25 eligible contracted players, they must be named.

Wigan only named 19 so had to include Gomez as an eligable player under contract.

he is and it changes nothing. The rules say you have to name players in the squad if they are eligable and you don't have 25.

Rule: Clubs do not have to name a full squad of 25 if they do not have that many contracted players and in this instance they may add free agents outside the transfer window. However if they have 25 eligible contracted players, they must be named.

Wigan only named 19 so had to include Gomez as an eligable player under contract.

So, anyone heard anything else with regards to this? He must have been spotted at a service station by now!

So, anyone heard anything else with regards to this? He must have been spotted at a service station by now!

I'm not saying its happening. I have no idea. Just that him being in Wigans squad is the rules not an indication that they want to keep him.

Same with Owen Hargreaves at Man U. All the papers are going on about it being a surprise but its not at all. They only have 24 eligable contracted players over 21 so had to include him.

I'm not saying its happening. I have no idea. Just that him being in Wigans squad is the rules not an indication that they want to keep him.

I hope something comes of this, as we desparately need some creativity in central midfield. :fingerscrossed:

Same with Owen Hargreaves at Man U. All the papers are going on about it being a surprise but its not at all. They only have 24 eligable contracted players over 21 so had to include him.

Your not suggesting the Hargreaves rumour has some legs are you? :innocent06:

Archived