IGNORED

Liam Rosenior

bcfcbs20

I find some of these posts so tedious it is untrue, a professional footballers career is a short one in comparison to other professions... So is it it wrong to look to earn as much as possible in the shortest time scale. If I worked in Morrisons and Tesco wanted to pay me an extra 20k a year to do the same job I would be off..

Yes, and the people of Morrisons who took the time to nurture you and coach you into such a good ssupermarket prospect would hate the way you walked out on them after all they did for you... For **** all.

Yes, and the people of Morrisons who took the time to nurture you and coach you into such a good ssupermarket prospect would hate the way you walked out on them after all they did for you... For **** all.

I think its more of a case of if you did so well at Morrisons, you'd be worth more money.

Rosenior? Good? Na...

Just a cocky big headed ***** 'waiting' for his apparent big money move to a club dumb enough in the Prem who will pay him over the odds to sit on the bench.

Not-going-to-happen!

Has he not signed for Rovers yet?

I think its more of a case of if you did so well at Morrisons, you'd be worth more money.

Rosenior? Good? Na...

Just a cocky big headed ***** 'waiting' for his apparent big money move to a club dumb enough in the Prem who will pay him over the odds to sit on the bench.

Not-going-to-happen!

Has he not signed for Rovers yet?

Love the coment about our reserve side

Archived