IGNORED

Sam Vokes?

BCFC Jordan

Any news on whether we have cancelled the loan deal or not? I'm guessing we no longer need him after signing Stead and Pitman but there has not been an announcement. I also saw on the Sky Sports site that he was looking forward to playing for City after he'd recovered from his injury.

It can't be cancelled - we've agreed to pay him until January. As was the case with Velicka last season.

I'm sure KM is looking long term & having Vokes wouldn't have affected his long term planning when he brought in Stead and Pitman.

I would have thought that we would try to keep Vokes - if he does well - because with Akinde looking like he has played his last game for City we would only have one target man (Stead) and would ideally need Vokes as well.

The best outcome would be to end up with 4 strikers : Stead Pitman, Maynard, Vokes. And pick the 2 who are fit and in form. I don't think Clarkson is as good as any of those 4 when they are on form so maybe we will look to move him on? but it all depends on Vokes himself and Wolves as to wether he stays.

CR

It can't be cancelled - we've agreed to pay him until January. As was the case with Velicka last season.

I'm sure KM is looking long term & having Vokes wouldn't have affected his long term planning when he brought in Stead and Pitman.

I would have thought that we would try to keep Vokes - if he does well - because with Akinde looking like he has played his last game for City we would only have one target man (Stead) and would ideally need Vokes as well.

The best outcome would be to end up with 4 strikers : Stead Pitman, Maynard, Vokes. And pick the 2 who are fit and in form. I don't think Clarkson is as good as any of those 4 when they are on form so maybe we will look to move him on? but it all depends on Vokes himself and Wolves as to wether he stays.

CR

When did we last have a front four of that quality? (if it happens)

Would love vokes to stay full time. Ship out Clarkson and Akinde which leaves us with; Maynard, Stead, Pitman, Vokes and Jackson. I think Jackson has potential and I would like to see us keep him. Some people may see Haynes as a striker but as he isn't the best of finishers I think he would be better of on the wing.

I really hope that come January, we try to get him on a perm deal. I think that most clubs need four decent strikers and imagine if ours were Maynard, Vokes, Stead and Pittman, we'd be laughing. Ship out Haynes and Clarkson and have Akinde (yes gas I know) and Jackson to bring through and our foward selection could be quite something.

Would love vokes to stay full time. Ship out Clarkson and Akinde which leaves us with; Maynard, Stead, Pitman, Vokes and Jackson. I think Jackson has potential and I would like to see us keep him. Some people may see Haynes as a striker but as he isn't the best of finishers I think he would be better of on the wing.

Agreed Haynes not a striker of the quality required but wat a winger he is

Archived