IGNORED

All The Free Agents

fishy

Had a quick look at the free agents list and saw some useful names there Jay DeMerit would be a useful name to add to the defense. Also noted Wilfred Bouma, which could be worth a punt. With such an extensive list of players looking for a job, it does suggest that they should and would be willing to drop salary expectations in order to prove their worth. I'm looking at you Mr Rosenoir! Still, it suggests that there is still options and time for KM.

• Admin

Had a quick look at the free agents list and saw some useful names there Jay DeMerit would be a useful name to add to the defense. Also noted Wilfred Bouma, which could be worth a punt. With such an extensive list of players looking for a job, it does suggest that they should and would be willing to drop salary expectations in order to prove their worth. I'm looking at you Mr Rosenoir! Still, it suggests that there is still options and time for KM.

All 32 pages......

http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list?name=FullName&page=1

Including Akinbuyme.

Couple of ones that jumped out at me....Sylvinho, Bas Savage,.Jay de merit, Barrington Hayles, Samuel Sodje, Aliadiere, Steve Finnan, Bouma, Keith Gillespie, Bryan Hughes, Jeffers, Liam Rosenior, Richard Kingson, Benjani, Paul Scharner, James Scowcroft, Anderson De Silva, Mikael Silvestre, Darius Vassell.

Sunday league teams will be rubbing their hands!

Its a Cattle market. Certainly in respect of agents.

So now the transfer window has closed, does this mean that none of them will be available to be playable for Premier League teams? Not sure of the in's and outs.

As I understand it any of the players that are associated with the Prem will not be included in their 25. I'm also guessing that they are not wanted by the club at all otherwise they would be going out on loan. Not sure about that though.

he

And Paul Scharner has signed for WBA, Mikael Silvestre for Werder Bremen and a whole lot more on there who are now unavailable.

Kerreas Gilbert is still free, decent left back with an Arsenal pedigree.

Jay deMerit would be a good addition at centre back.

Anderson de Silva still available as well I think, although Leeds were linked with him at some point.

kerrea gilbert is actually a right back and anderson is similar to our players already, defensive midfielder.

I agree that deMerit would be good!

I think Gilbert is a left back, but he would be a good acquisition if were either left or right back.

I rate DeSilva over anything we have here - there's much more to his game than Skuse and definitely a 100% improvement over Elliott.

Gilbert is definatly a right back!

Archived