IGNORED

Haye Vrs Harrison

Jordan Tansley

I really had high hope when Haye won his title, I really thought he'd be the one to make heavyweight boxing exciting again...

Why oh why am I going to be subjected to such a poor fight? Why does this guy talk so much, but actually do nothing!?

He should have manned the **** up and fought the Klitchko's! Audley Harrison... :fastasleep:

shocking!

Audrey Harrison is a joker. I remember watching him at Whitchurch Sports Centre against Julius Francis. Francis was so fat and bloated he could barely walk to the ring, and Harrison only just beat him on points after the full 12 rounds.

I stuck around after the fight to watch him being interviewed by John Inverdale for the BBC, then he started signing autographs. When it was my turn to get an autograph, I handed him a £5 note to sign as i didn't have any paper. He put my fiver in his pocket and carried on signing autographs! I had to tap him on the shoulder and explain i wanted it signed and given back.

Fraudley was the only other option.

I agree its disappointing. But the 2 K's think they are something special by all accounts.

One thing I am looking forward to though, is Haye shutting up that idiot Fraudley - he dont half talk some sh!t

tbh Riaz, they are something special... they are in a position to demand what they want from Haye, and Haye should be giving it to them!

There should be nothing Haye wouldn't do to fight either of them, and prove that he isnt all mouth... Unfortunately I think the latter is true.

Part of me wants audley to win this fight, Just to show Haye how much a tit he's been.

Give the Klitchkos what they want, and then give us what we want!

Fraudley was the only other option.

I agree its disappointing. But the 2 K's think they are something special by all accounts.

One thing I am looking forward to though, is Haye shutting up that idiot Fraudley - he dont half talk some sh!t

David Haye is very quickly proving he is all mouth. He cares abot nothing more then the ££££ that are put in front of him. Fair enough, thats why he boxes...to earn pounds, but now he is a Champion, he not only represents himself...he represents this country, and he is/has....embaressed himself, and this country, by continually ducking the Klitschko brothers.

He bottled the first fight "with a bad back".....when he quite clearly knew he would have got knocked out. Then what? where would he go then? the big money offers wouldnt be rolling in if he would have lost that. He pulled out of the fight, took the easy option with that freak Valuev who, lets be fair, is a sh*te boxer, he's nothing more then a giant freak or nature. It was the easiest chance he had of becoming a "Champion" so he could make more money (again fair enough, but in my eyes, a true champion fights the best). he will continue to duck the Klitscko brothers and fighting bums because he can negociate a bigger pay cut and not the 50-50 splt the Klitschko's want.

The simple fact is, Haye knows he cannot beat the Klitschko brothers.....and anyone who knows boxing, knows he cant. They are two very talented boxers, and Vitali looked far better then Lewis when they thought. Lewis did the smart thing retiring after their first match, he would have got beat 2nd time round.

Haye is not, and will never be, a true champion. He is a sell out.

Haye will just destroy him, it won't even be close. Haye had the chance to fight one of the Klitschko's but he wanted more money than was on offer. Hopefully after this non-fight they can agree a deal, because the Heavyweight division is becoming a lot less entertaining than the Welterweight division, although we're still waiting for that big fight too...

Archived