IGNORED

The Rooneys Ask For Privacy

screech

agree 100%, just a nasty little chav who has had people bending over backwards for him for his whole life, with a life of complete privalige but still cant be a good human being, just like most of the rest of the england team. thats what gets me most about football these days. I have to work and struggle to raise my family, but these scum bags have no idea about real life.

Bloody disgraceful isnt it. Whats also disgraceful is how all the news channels were suddenly screaming BREAKING NEWS!!!! And announcing this. Surely there are plenty more newsworthy stories than this? :bruce_h4h::disapointed2se::ranting:

Your not wrong, surely they can find a bigger story from around the globe than this, even a dog skateboarding story is more newsworthy than a "leave us alone" plea from the now media shy Rooneys.

He's not in the squad to face Everton today.

It's strange how people act when money is no object anymore. Look at Kurt Cobain. In the final week of his life he was hanging out in cockroach infested motels in the poorest part of town, when he owned a stunning mansion next to Lake Seattle.

agree 100%, just a nasty little chav who has had people bending over backwards for him for his whole life, with a life of complete privalige but still cant be a good human being, just like most of the rest of the england team. thats what gets me most about football these days. I have to work and struggle to raise my family, but these scum bags have no idea about real life.

....thats according to the NOTW :)

Archived