IGNORED

Joe Murphy

bcfcbs20

First off he turnt round and told us to F### Off we were lucky then muttered You sheep shagin C####. The bloke next to me tried getting the stewards involved. She asked me if I heard what he said which was yes. She then asked me to make a complaint which I replied NO I was ripping it out of him the whole second half if you give it you have to take it and found it bloody amusing tbh.

First off he turnt round and told us to F### Off we were lucky then muttered You sheep shagin C####. The bloke next to me tried getting the stewards involved. She asked me if I heard what he said which was yes. She then asked me to make a complaint which I replied NO I was ripping it out of him the whole second half if you give it you have to take it and found it bloody amusing tbh.

is it just me or are we getting told to **** off more than usual from players this year

Your right he took plenty so entitled to give some back.

Top save from him late on in second half, getting down well to his right, not to sure who it was from. Anyone else notice?

Is that the chance from Brett Pitman when he should have buried it into the net after a good ball across from stead? If it was that one then it was a blinding save as that should have made it 2-0 there.

Archived