IGNORED

Yesterday

Pete1975Legend

Finally, DJ was able to distribute the ball quickly when he had it in his hands, so good to see that the work has been done on this.

Also got to acknowledge that James had a superb game yesterday for all the doubters out there. Always vocal and he commands his box so well, and at one point even taaking out our players to get there.

Excellent excellent excellent, well done city

Whilst I agree with you, It has to be said that in the games i've been able to get to this season, Not one of the defenders ever seems to ask for the ball, or want it.

He gets given absolutely NO options, and as a goalkeeper, decides he's just going to get the ball as far away from his goal as possible. thats fair enough, I'd rather he did that than take a massive risk thinking he had the passing ability of David Beckham!

Whilst I agree with you, It has to be said that in the games i've been able to get to this season, Not one of the defenders ever seems to ask for the ball, or want it.

He gets given absolutely NO options, and as a goalkeeper, decides he's just going to get the ball as far away from his goal as possible. thats fair enough, I'd rather he did that than take a massive risk thinking he had the passing ability of David Beckham!

I agree with you what i was trying to get across was that players made themselves aailable for the ball, which was good. Long may it contiue.

I agree with you what i was trying to get across was that players made themselves aailable for the ball, which was good. Long may it contiue.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding, Its just with all the negative postings surrounding DJ, I wanted to put the point across that the defence is a HUGE factor in DJ's poor distribution this season.

Archived