IGNORED

Tenner Ticket Promotion - Good Samaritans Wanted

maxjak

I'm an Ex - Season Ticket Holder, but due to work/family commitments I can only get down to the Gate for evening matches these days. I wondered if any kind soul fancied getting hold of a "Bring a Friend for a Tenner" Ticket for me for the Williams Stand, I can then reimburse you through Paypal or a similar means, and I can add I couple of quid for your trouble. It would save me a few quid and hopefully make you a couple. Before I get accused of being a cheapskate, I have spent a fortune over the years, Home and Away following the Reds, just can't make it as often these days.

I'm an Ex - Season Ticket Holder, but due to work/family commitments I can only get down to the Gate for evening matches these days. I wondered if any kind soul fancied getting hold of a "Bring a Friend for a Tenner" Ticket for me for the Williams Stand, I can then reimburse you through Paypal or a similar means, and I can add I couple of quid for your trouble. It would save me a few quid and hopefully make you a couple. Before I get accused of being a cheapskate, I have spent a fortune over the years, Home and Away following the Reds, just can't make it as often these days.

yes no worries will pm my phone number

Archived