IGNORED

Play Off Ticket Allocation

Red Sinjen

Firstly well done to everyone connected with BCFC on reaching the final. The job is half done!! By the sounds of it we have been allocated 34,000 tickets! Will this be enough. I supposes Brighton and Swindon will probably ask for their full allocations, but would they sell them? I think they should give us more tickets so that we can ensure the final will be a sell out!! The FA have given Man U more tickets for the FA Cup! The Football League should use average attendances to allocate what proportion of tickets each club receives. I think I am just being greedy as I want more city supporters attending then either Swindle or Brighton.

in fairness i think swindle probably would sell out - they ghave done on 2 previous occassions as for brighton i'm not really sure but i think they may well have a lot of londonish based fans who will go

as a side not as well glad i aint a copper in cardiff

whichever way it goes tonite going to be a hell of a weekend for them

city v swindon or

city v brighton (with palace in town that weekend as well - no love lost there)

I think out of the four who started in the playoffs, only Hartlepool wouldn't have sold out. Brighton are a fairly big club (as proved by a healthy away following at AG every season) so I would expect them to sell out. Same goes for Swindle. We shouldn't expect to have a bigger allocation than the opposition because they should also receive their fair share.

34,000 each only makes 68,000 in a stadium that holds 73,000 odd - are there really going to be 5,000 corporate seats taken up? Perhaps both clubs allocations will be extended by a couple of thousand.

Firstly well done to everyone connected with BCFC on reaching the final. The job is half done!! By the sounds of it we have been allocated 34,000 tickets! Will this be enough. I supposes Brighton and Swindon will probably ask for their full allocations, but would they sell them? I think they should give us more tickets so that we can ensure the final will be a sell out!! The FA have given Man U more tickets for the FA Cup! The Football League should use average attendances to allocate what proportion of tickets each club receives. I think I am just being greedy as I want more city supporters attending then either Swindle or Brighton.

Sounds like last years LDV final to me mate! ^_^

We should hear something soon as Huddersfield have had news of their allocation since first thing this morning. I think we are getting 34,000 ticket priced at £42, £36, £28, £26 or something like that. Season ticket holders first with city 200 etc then members then maybe members with certain number of stubs and then general sale but all depends on time.

Archived