IGNORED

Put Mcallister Upfront

And Its Smith

Fair assessment of someone who has played six games after months out with a serious head injury.

I'm sorry, but if he's not fit to play then he shouldn't be in the team then. If he is fit to play then....he shouldn't be in the team then, because he's shite, or is at least bereft of confidence and pace! One or the other, but we can't afford to carry anyone, which is what we're doing with three quarters of our back four right now.

I'm sorry, but if he's not fit to play then he shouldn't be in the team then. If he is fit to play then....he shouldn't be in the team then, because he's shite, or is at least bereft of confidence and pace! One or the other, but we can't afford to carry anyone, which is what we're doing with three quarters of our back four right now.

Fair point. Might just be me with rose tinted specs on.

I just feel he is better than most on here make out.

Damian Stewart is our worst centre back since.........

How about -----------Since time began.

Not an athlete in the slightest. I was watching the warm up, the guy can hardly lift

his leg off the floor, I am serious take a look for yourselves. If ever a guy got lucky

Damiian is the man.

Heywood was generally inadequate. He didn't have the best ability with the ball at his feet and wasn't exactly pacy.

No he wasn't great on the ball and slow as anything but was a good ball-winning centre half and adequate for League 1, he's dropped off the radar completely which is a shame.

I will have no abuse of Tony Butler, the inspiration for my username. He'd waltz (because that was his only speed) into any position in our current side, spreading joy and love to all in the form of his deft little shimmies (that would beat 7 opponents at a time) and beckham-esque crossfield balls that would transcend the very fabrics of space and time. An absolute hero.

Some of the posts on hear are quite comical - I hope that's what they were aiming at.

Last year it was Mcombe, we got rid of him because he "wasn't good enough" now his replacement that sounds like he was quite good at QPR is the target man for all the haters. He is in no way the worst player ever and defiantly no way near the worst centre back. I can remember more than a few thinking Sean Dyche was the answer to our defensive issue until he actually came back from injury when we realised he was actually shit and combine this with being in the same team as Carl Hutchins no wonder we got relegated. Now they were shit!

Stewart is still settling in and hay at least were not letting in late goals all the time that's what we all wanted right?

Some of the posts on hear are quite comical - I hope that's what they were aiming at.

Last year it was Mcombe, we got rid of him because he "wasn't good enough" now his replacement that sounds like he was quite good at QPR is the target man for all the haters. He is in no way the worst player ever and defiantly no way near the worst centre back. I can remember more than a few thinking Sean Dyche was the answer to our defensive issue until he actually came back from injury when we realised he was actually shit and combine this with being in the same team as Carl Hutchins no wonder we got relegated. Now they were shit!

Stewart is still settling in and hay at least were not letting in late goals all the time that's what we all wanted right?

Can you honesty say that DS is the answer to our defencive woes. Can you see him improving our defence

in any way at all, bearing in mind it was crap last year. I Certainley dont hate the guy, maybe he is a very nice chap,

but rate him as a footballer, not a chance. QPR must be laughing their hooped socks off right now. I would gladly

pay the taxi fair back to west London for DS

Can you honesty say that DS is the answer to our defencive woes. Can you see him improving our defence

in any way at all, bearing in mind it was crap last year. I Certainley dont hate the guy, maybe he is a very nice chap,

but rate him as a footballer, not a chance. QPR must be laughing their hooped socks off right now. I would gladly

pay the taxi fair back to west London for DS

How can you dismiss him so quickly?

We haven't had a change in personnel like the one we had this summer for a very long time and I don't think they are going to gel in a way we find acceptable for probably another 2 months.

In more general terms a large overhaul of the squad was what a lot of fans were crying out for, now its happened and we are having to do the obvious thing of waiting for the squad to gel (which was always going to happen) apparently there all shit and we might as well give up and go home. Its like watch spoilt little baby's throw there toys out the pram after watching them cry for 2 years that all they wanted were the toys!

I didn't like the football last night but im a long way from willing to give up on our players.

not just worst centre back probably one of the worst players at any position, he is awful and that to go with probably the worst two fullbacks in the championship makes us easy to score against and a real soft touch,changes need to be made quickly or we will be in a relegation dogfight come next may we cant keep conceding as we are,carey and ribiero must come back in for hunt and stewart and mcallister must also go.

How can you dismiss him so quickly?

We haven't had a change in personnel like the one we had this summer for a very long time and I don't think they are going to gel in a way we find acceptable for probably another 2 months.

In more general terms a large overhaul of the squad was what a lot of fans were crying out for, now its happened and we are having to do the obvious thing of waiting for the squad to gel (which was always going to happen) apparently there all shit and we might as well give up and go home. Its like watch spoilt little baby's throw there toys out the pram after watching them cry for 2 years that all they wanted were the toys!

I didn't like the football last night but im a long way from willing to give up on our players.

I can dismiss him so quickly without a second thought, simply because he

Archived