IGNORED

Jamie Mac

Carey 6

Out of all his performances this season, tonights has to be his worst, he was shocking.

short rant over, feel free to comment.

I can't see that he has been any better since the beginning of last season. Hunt is as bad, but heh people on here were concerned with getting strikers and that's what was got. There were only a few of us mentioning how poor our defence actually was last season.

The strike force has some real potential but without anything in behind it they will eventually become like a pubic hair on a toilet seat - pissed off!

He wasn't the worst player out there tonight!!

No but then i could have been out there and looked more capable than stewart. McAllister was utterly dismal as per usual really, just so happens on this occasion we seem to have found the least tallented centre back in the football league to make him look a bit less shite.

Hunt although terrible at least had some positional sense most of the time, but still looks like a player who hasn't played for 2 years, i could half understand him playing at the start of the season, but now with Ribs back it's just insanity, we should be treating him as if he's been out for a year at least and easing him back, as it is even if there is (which if his positional play and small flashes are anything to go by indicates that there could be) a decent defender in there, but the time it comes out the blokes confidence is going to be so shot to hell that he's going to be shit anyway.

Out of all his performances this season, tonights has to be his worst

He was actually worse at Ipswich, and that's saying something.

There isn't another club or manager in the land who would have left a player like this in the side unless there was no one else left to play.

But instead more of the same garbage today.

I can't see that he has been any better since the beginning of last season. Hunt is as bad, but heh people on here were concerned with getting strikers and that's what was got. There were only a few of us mentioning how poor our defence actually was last season.

The strike force has some real potential but without anything in behind it they will eventually become like a pubic hair on a toilet seat - pissed off!

In all carey fairness a lot of us have been banging on about the defence for a very long time not least the left side.

He was actually worse at Ipswich, and that's saying something.

There isn't another club or manager in the land who would have left a player like this in the side unless there was no one else left to play.

But instead more of the same garbage today.

Tom williams must be really bad if Mcalister is keeping him out of the side, i wonder if keith will go into the loan market for a LB

Archived