IGNORED

Cooper

elko

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I don't think Cooper took the defeat all that well.

On SSN I just saw him after the match saying

"The way the City fans are celebrating, you'd think they'd beaten the best team in the world"

Alright mate, just cause you lost.

Guest East-Ender

To$$er. At least we know how to friggin celebrate!

^_^:D:D:D :Cheeky3: :Party3: :Party3: :Party12: :Party12: :Party27: :Party27: :D:D

Credit to NC & MS they show some real passion on the touchline.

But he does tend to over step th mark.

I could see he was having a run in with fans in the Enclosure.

Infact I think something was thrown as I saw NC complaining to the 4th official.

But lets get real here, as he goaded City fans both at home and at their dump.

Passions run high & he has to take it as well as give it.

He was an arse hole.

I was in the Williams and he was windng the fans up. Even walking out for the second half he was just staring at the crowd goading us.

Whats this him saying the way we celebrated was like we had beaten the best team in britain? ###### - like they wouldn't of celebrated getting their crappy out of depth team of free transfers to the final!

He did remind me a bit of Tony Pulis - KNOB :@

Guest hpoolfan
He was an arse hole.

I was in the Williams and he was windng the fans up. Even walking out for the second half he was just staring at the crowd goading us.

Whats this him saying the way we celebrated was like we had beaten the best team in britain? ###### - like they wouldn't of celebrated getting their crappy out of depth team of free transfers to the final!

He did remind me a bit of Tony Pulis - KNOB :@

Nelson - £70k

Williams - £70k

Clarke - £80k

etc..

Don't believe everything about 'poor' Hartlepool. We've spent plenty of money on players.

Cooper is a passionate man and abviously he was gutted like the rest of us. Can you honestly say you would'nt like your manager to show that kind of emotion? We had Mike Newell for 8 months remember! - The ultimate cardboard cutout! Cooper is such a refreshing change from him.

Archived