Ribeiro

Fontaine

Adomah

Johnson

Cisse

Rose

Stead

Pitman

A bit of pace at the back wit ribeiro and gettin macca out of the team immediatley

pace and creativity on the wings with johnson spaying the balls out wide and cisse holding and breaking up the play

then will we see the best from stead and pitman

get haynes fit and he'll be our impact player from the bench

cant keep playing 3 defensive midfielders..how are we meant to score goals????

ridiculous. millen needs to sort it out

James

Hunt

Carey

Ribeiro

Fontaine

Adomah

Johnson

Cisse

Rose

Stead

Pitman

A bit of pace at the back wit ribeiro and gettin macca out of the team immediatley

pace and creativity on the wings with johnson spaying the balls out wide and cisse holding and breaking up the play

then will we see the best from stead and pitman

get haynes fit and he'll be our impact player from the bench

cant keep playing 3 defensive midfielders..how are we meant to score goals????

ridiculous. millen needs to sort it out

Decent shout for home matches when we want to get at teams.

I'd argue that we need a bit more solidity playing away from the Gate.... but it's all about opinions.

Personnally I think Cisse is a cracking centre back and I'd play him there with Elliot and Skuse in the middle of midfield.

hmmm yeah i forgot cisse can play centre back..maybe its worth a shout perhaps alongside carey and moving ribs out the a right back position..with fontaine on the left side i thiink that could bring a bit of stability but then again you can argue that we are playing three centre halfs and a centre midfielder as out back 4?

but yes of course that would be my shout for home matches but no way would i ever start two defensive minded midfielders in the middle. we need one creative midfielder (johnson is the only one we have with williams at yeovil) and a holding midfielder, and if your playing cisse at the back i woulkd go wit skuse.. city through and through. drop elliot he needs a kick up the behind. he thinks he can just walk into the team..and to be fair to him he is, but not on merit

Archived