IGNORED

Question For Anyone Who Went To Scunthorpe

Somerset_Sam

Can anyone who went to s****horpe last saturday please tell me how last nights team managed to win 2-0, what was so different last saturday to the shocking showing last night?

Thanks

I wasnt at Scunny, but heres how I see it.

Didnt Millen say the reason for Cole out wide was to combat the threat Scunny would offer down that side of the pitch. Fair enough, it worked.

So WHY pick the same team and formation for a completely different team, who play in a completely different way, with completely different players.

It reeks of complete incompetence, Its all well and good putting someone out of position "to do a job" if you have no other options. However to leave wide players on the bench, and play with Skuse out wide, was pathetic. One of the main reasons Gary Johnson failed here in his last 12 months was because he constantly played players out of position....especially on the left hand side.

Sound familiar?

Can anyone who went to s****horpe last saturday please tell me how last nights team managed to win 2-0, what was so different last saturday to the shocking showing last night?

Thanks

Scunny probably should have won saturday, we did score a very good goal but in fairness were hanging on for most of the second half, one of those games where the ball wouldn't bounce, lot's of bodies in the way(committed defending believe it or not!) then a late goal which gave a flattering scoreline

Archived