IGNORED

Players Hang Your Heads In Shame, Do You Really Care?

coxyboy

Not one to rant, but in 34 years as a supporter home and away, that may rank as one of the worst home displays i have ever seen. No heart, no direction, no passion, no commitment, no plan. They looked like a team that did not even no one another last night. Only Stead, who ran his socks off, and James who made a couple of class saves can wake up this morning knowing they gaver there all. I walked past there flash cars all parked up last night and think about how they earn more money in a month than I do in a year and wounder if they really do give a ****?

Now I know players do not go out there not to try but once thay have played and drove off in there flash motor home do they really care about the result and there performance and most importantly the fans who pay there wages. After last night I was hurting this morning I wounder if they really were?

Guest Old East End Skinhead

Not one to rant, but in 34 years as a supporter home and away, that may rank as one of the worst home displays i have ever seen. No heart, no direction, no passion, no commitment, no plan. They looked like a team that did not even no one another last night. Only Stead, who ran his socks off, and James who made a couple of class saves can wake up this morning knowing they gaver there all. I walked past there flash cars all parked up last night and think about how they earn more money in a month than I do in a year and wounder if they really do give a ****?

Now I know players do not go out there not to try but once thay have played and drove off in there flash motor home do they really care about the result and there performance and most importantly the fans who pay there wages. After last night I was hurting this morning I wounder if they really were?

SIMPLE ANSWER....NO THEY DON'T GIVE A MONKEYS!

No sir I think you are right, players these days dont really care who they play for as long as they are employed, it is just a job to them, win-lose or draw, I firmly believe it doesen't matter to them, money has ruined football, it's more a business than a sport and has been for some time, I still go to most games as I still support Bristol City FC, I just dont have much belief in the players that represent our club at this moment in time.

Archived