IGNORED

Damian Stewart

Super Scotty Murray

The only player that comes close in my opinion is Bas Savage - and at least Bas was effective at times.

I literally started laughing in the 2nd half at his ineptitude, I don't know where to start.

Wrong side of his man about 15 times, missed a header about 10 times, kicked the ball out for a throw in about 20 times and passed it straight to the opposition about 5 times. David James refused to throw him the ball about 10 times for fear he would fall over or pass it straight to the opposition.

I have no sympathy for the second goal either because he switched off and was the wrong side of his man in the first place.

How he starts ahead of Carey and Ribiero I have absolutely no idea!!!

He needs to be dropped now (along with Hunt, Fontaine, McAllister and Elliott!)

If anyone can think of a worse player then please tell me!

Great so that leaves us Carey, Riberio and Willams in defnese nice one sherlock!

Steve Jones

They are both comming back from injury and the worst thing to do would be to bring them back and get them reinjured.

I cannot believe you lot! he's had one bad game and you slag him off by saying he's the worst ever city player :disapointed2se: I tell you what i would of liked to of seen your faces when city were bottom of division 4 in the old days! yes we are not playing well atm but for christ sake support them. Its not gonna help when your all slagging OUR players off isit!! complete morons.

I strongly suspect you didn't go to Donny or Scunny? Granted he was poor last night but to say he's our worst ever player is beyond laughable.

Not nearly as bad as some on here make out. Was he that much worse than Fonts or McAllister last night?

I strongly suspect you didn't go to Donny or Scunny? Granted he was poor last night but to say he's our worst ever player is beyond laughable.

Not nearly as bad as some on here make out. Was he that much worse than Fonts or McAllister last night?

I went to both away games mentioned - Donny can't remember him but Scunny he was poor - though not on the same scale of poorness as last night

And yes thought he was much worse than Fonts or McAllister

The simple fact is - no he wasn't but some people have just got to focus on one player and single someone out, last time I checked it was a team game and hardly anyone came out of that game last night with any dignaty yet some "supporters" feel the need to single him out like he was the only problem!

Lets get the flaming touches out people - the lynch mob are in town!

I went to both away games mentioned - Donny can't remember him but Scunny he was poor - though not on the same scale of poorness as last night

And yes thought he was much worse than Fonts or McAllister

Amazing how people see things differently. What I saw at Scunny was a big number 5 who made numerous last ditch tackles and blocks.

And as you cant remember Donny, he scored our goal and was part of a defense that would of kept a clean sheet if McAllister didn't give away a silly pen at the end.

we have got the most ficklest fans in the country. Gees give the guy a bloody chance. its not even 10 bloody games in yet. Hunt i think is injured name me another fit Right back we have got at the moment? take away riberio who is coming back from injury. we havent got one. We lack any creativity in are team. thats the problsm. Give the new guys time to settle in. Give them at least half a bloody season before moaning about them/ For some people on here thats too long!!!

Why can't people give the new guys a chance and encouragement rather than looking for scapegoats?

We need to remember that not only are Hunt, Stewart and Cisse settling in at a new club but they have also spent a long time out injured over the last year.

Am sure they are all keen to do well at City and getting on their backs already won't help.

The only player that comes close in my opinion is Bas Savage - and at least Bas was effective at times.

I literally started laughing in the 2nd half at his ineptitude, I don't know where to start.

Wrong side of his man about 15 times, missed a header about 10 times, kicked the ball out for a throw in about 20 times and passed it straight to the opposition about 5 times. David James refused to throw him the ball about 10 times for fear he would fall over or pass it straight to the opposition.

I have no sympathy for the second goal either because he switched off and was the wrong side of his man in the first place.

He was poor last night, maybe not 100% fit after his bad back at Scunny ? Just a thought.

I'm embarrassed that someone could even post this.

Stewart was very poor last night, but was no worse than anyone else in the back four.

His 140 plus games for QPR were no fluke, he's a competent Championship centre back and if the OP genuinely thinks he's the worst player he's seen in a City shirt, he's either watched only one game or knows nothing about football (or both).

I cannot believe you lot! he's had one bad game and you slag him off by saying he's the worst ever city player :disapointed2se: I tell you what i would of liked to of seen your faces when city were bottom of division 4 in the old days! yes we are not playing well atm but for christ sake support them. Its not gonna help when your all slagging OUR players off isit!! complete morons.

He was appalling against both Millall & Barnsley. Yes he is as bad as Bas Savage.

Archived