IGNORED

Half Time Entertainment

Simez

What was that all about at half time with Tony Robinson?. Is that the best we can do for half time entertainment, someone standing in front of the Ateyo trying to get us to sing songs, well myself and the rest of the people is was with were embarrassed. Heaven knows what the Hartlepool fans thought, they must of been laughing they're arses off. Personally I don't go for all that entertainment ^_^ at half time, I'd rather have a chat with mates about the game. If they do want someone then why don't they get the City supporting Tenor back.

I was in the bar but came out just in time to see the end of the excruitiating and bixarre display.

Put it this way, if it was any other club we'd laugh and say 'what the ##### are they doing, getting some c-list celebrity to help them sing songs?'

Total shocker :D

Great to have Baldrick amoungst our army of fans - but how shocking was that performance.

We have struggled on many occassions to bring in 'top half time' entertainment & hopefully with the input of the FCC we will see a few changes for next season.

I hope no one thinks that this is part of the FCC's doing.

All we needed last night was someone like the Tenor/Wurzels or even some stirring tunes over the PA.

I am sure it was the same all round, but the look on the faces around Block D of the Dolman was 'SHOCK HORROR' and if I was a Hartlepool fan I would have roared with laughter.

Sorry Tony - I am sure it wasn't your cunning plan. ^_^

Agree with all these posts.

He was an embarrassment as he was last year when he did the same against Cardiff.

I think the bloke is a legend and I am delighted he is a City fan, but he should not have ben asked to do this

That said, I thought for once that they got the pre match build up music just right.

Yes the music was alright but from where I was in block A of the Dolman the volume was again far too loud. I could hardly hear my mate who was stood next to me.

Archived