IGNORED

Bristol City News Site

Webzcas

I have decided to put together a news site which collates feeds related to news on Bristol City. I did this partly for my own benefit, so as I don't need to navigate between numerous sites.

Anyhow so far the feeds I am using for the site are:

Otib :)

Adam Baker's twitter feed

Bristol Evening Post

BBC Sport

Sky Sports

I have had an issue adding the bcfc news feed as it is not time stamped and therefore every article rises to the top. Meaning the news about the S****horpe match appears above the recent news about the Stadium. Hence in part I am utilising the feed made available on the forum here instead, which in turn picks up the official site's news feed.

What I would ideally like to do, is make this site I have set up as an all encompassing resource for City news. The above 5 feeds being pulled in, automatically are just for starters. If anyone else knows of any decent city sites which syndicate their content by rss please let me know either in this thread, or the contact details on the site I have setup. Sites like football rumours though I will avoid from adding. :)

Oh the url for the site is: http://bristolcitynews.co.uk

Don't worry about the blue on the page, that is going ;)

I also will link out to any City related site. So far, it is the official site, Otib and the Supporters Trust which I am linking to. If you have a city site, or know of one I have not linked to, please let me know in this thread or via the contact details located in the About page on the site.

Archived