IGNORED

Millen On Mcindoe.....

Bristolian76

No it's not Brokeback Mountain 2, but an interesting comment on Maccas return to the Gate when questioned on player.

"I'm sure he'll get an indifferent reception from the fans and our players"

He'll get applause from me, he gave me one of my findest memories with that set piece against Palace in the Play offs.

But interesting comments regarding our players vies on him.

No it's not Brokeback Mountain 2, but an interesting comment on Maccas return to the Gate when questioned on player.

"I'm sure he'll get an indifferent reception from the fans and our players"

He'll get applause from me, he gave me one of my findest memories with that set piece against Palace in the Play offs.

But interesting comments regarding our players vies on him.

Oh my goodness. is he talking about players other than left back?... the shame continues.

He'll get applause from me beforehand too. I always liked him and his outspokenness, i said at the time there is truth in what he said and still stand by that now. Whether he was right to say it was another thing.

A bit of a Marmite player, and I like Marmite! :)

Shouldn't have sold him, he didn't want to leave, we never adequately replaced him for a whole season and the jury's still out on Adomah until January. I'd like to see Maccer back here for a half-year before we get promoted again.

It looked very much like he did, and he's done little at Coventry. The fact we never replaced him was the problem, not letting him go. He did well for us but I certainly wouldn't have him back now, that would be a huge step backwards.

Arguably our best player in the play-off final season, never gave up a lost cause, ran all day and put in some stunning performances. The best left winger, on his day, we've had at AG in a long time. Indifferent in his final season, but I'll applaud him for what he did for us overall. His contribution was vast in 2007/8 and that can't be overlooked.

He also said he was very excited by the move and looking forward to a new challenge when he signed for Coventry. He's hardly going to mug us off when he plays for us is he?

Same as he wont "mug off" Coventry while he is playing for them but if he ever moves again will say he is "very excited by the move and looking forward to a new challenge".

When are people going to realise that these sportsmen are doing a job and have all had media training to stop them saying anything silly. That's probably why we all loved Basso so much, he wasn't afraid to let his personality shine through when others will just trot a line from the football phrases book.

He'll get applause from me beforehand too. I always liked him and his outspokenness, i said at the time there is truth in what he said and still stand by that now. Whether he was right to say it was another thing.

A bit of a Marmite player, and I like Marmite! :)

Spot on, Em. And I dont give a **** about Jocks in particular..

Archived