IGNORED

These Are The Councillors To Target!

Red Cloud

posted this on another thread but just being ignored - the reply I had from Frome Vale councillor Lesley Alexander -

This decision is disappointing for everyone and you may be aware that I was chairman of the committee that voted in favour of the stadium and I voted in favour myself. However in this case the decision will be made by the Public rights of way and greens committee of which I am not a member. I am sure that there will be barristers etc looking at this report to try and find loopholes.

Bang your emails at all these guys

For copy and pasting ease:

jenny.smith@bristol.gov.uk

kevin.quartley@bristol.gov.uk

peter.main@bristol.gov.uk

christopher.jackson@bristol.gov.uk

neil.harrison@bristol.gov.uk

muriel.cole@bristol.gov.uk

trevor.blythe@bristol.gov.uk

great idea nibor, in fact to make it even quicker (providing you have an email client installed of course!), just click and paste your message -

jenny.smith@bristol.gov.uk

kevin.quartley@bristol.gov.uk

peter.main@bristol.gov.uk

christopher.jackson@bristol.gov.uk

neil.harrison@bristol.gov.uk

muriel.cole@bristol.gov.uk

trevor.blythe@bristol.gov.uk

no excuse now! how do you go about making a post "sticky"?

Don't spam Cllrs who are already on our side. There was a lot of undue aggression towards cllrs on here when it was Sainsbury's fault for making a shitty offer.

This is in the hands of the lawyers now. I'm sure City have a few and the council said they're going to pursue it too. I'm not sure but I suspect the only worthwhile things to do are:

1. Write to your MP and ask if the law can be changed. Can someone who understands the case draft a letter?

2. Keep supporting the club. This new stadium is getting more and more expensive.

Don't spam Cllrs who are already on our side. There was a lot of undue aggression towards cllrs on here when it was Sainsbury's fault for making a shitty offer.

This is in the hands of the lawyers now. I'm sure City have a few and the council said they're going to pursue it too. I'm not sure but I suspect the only worthwhile things to do are:

1. Write to your MP and ask if the law can be changed. Can someone who understands the case draft a letter?

2. Keep supporting the club. This new stadium is getting more and more expensive.

It's not in the hands of the lawyers, it's in the hands of those 7 councillors.

The legislation sets minimum legal requirements, it doesn't say that everything meeting them is a town green. Ashton Vale obviously isn't one.

The advice from the hearing is only that, advice. The councillors get to decide, so we can write to them politely expressing our views and everybody should do so.

MPs can't do anything in the short-medium term, and it is unlikely they will change the legislation in this parliament.

Don't be rude, but DO write to your councillors and the ones above. It isn't spam, the volume of correspondence is important here.

It's not in the hands of the lawyers, it's in the hands of those 7 councillors.

The legislation sets minimum legal requirements, it doesn't say that everything meeting them is a town green. Ashton Vale obviously isn't one.

The advice from the hearing is only that, advice. The councillors get to decide, so we can write to them politely expressing our views and everybody should do so.

MPs can't do anything in the short-medium term, and it is unlikely they will change the legislation in this parliament.

Don't be rude, but DO write to your councillors and the ones above. It isn't spam, the volume of correspondence is important here.

Nibors right

dont forget, its the councilors jobs to listen and respond to the voices and concerns of the public they represent

Just be polite, as any rantings / abuse will just damage any case in the clubs favor

Archived