IGNORED

Tony Dyer And Bcfc

Rich

I have no pleasure in saying this, but I have been warning of his input for over a year,both on here and to the powers that be, his input and influence has hindered our club.

Tony Dyer has been pivotal in opposing the clubs plans from the outset,his motives need to be exposed.

I think he has played a link role between all opposition groups, from Basics, Berate, Hands off Long ashton, Dundry residents against greenbelt expansion, Ron Mortons Shortwood green group (in south Glos), the same Ron Morton that started a petition in Downing st against the new stadium.

At all stages of the planning process he has been there, From speaking in the first residents meeting at St Francis church (against Tesco), to making a speech as an independent business advisor against the Sainsbury application in that infamous planning meeting.

He has opposed every step of the whole process including Ashton vale town green, the new stadium, the link rd, the access rd, the bus rapid transport scheme, the transfer of land, the S106 agreements.

He is linked to the old berate group, basics group and is a green party activist.

He says he has relatives in Ashton Vale and claims to be a city supporter.

No doubt he has submitted a statement about how he played at Ashton vale as a child and still regularly goes there.

He lives in Chipping Sodbury, yet meddles in the affairs and democratic process of Bristol, as do lots of the opposition groups.

I believe he has played a major role in linking all of the opposition groups to form a united front.

This man is against our clubs plans, anyone with information on his involvement needs to divulge it now.

A link to his site and his beliefs. http://aureamediocritas-tonyd.blogspot.com/

Rich, well said - he more than any of the other petitioners against Sainsbury's did the most damage (and by some distance) since he was the one who fronted up as an independent business consultant and dismissed the detailed independent feedback we as taxpayers had paid for on commercial impact and provided a far more negative version which Simon 'Amateur Night' Rayner directly cited both in his summing up and in media interviews which followed.

That Dyer did so whilst failing to mention his incredible array of links to all the activists and groups against the plans was effectively a complete deception on behalf of anti-Stadium interests, which had it been identified or understood at the time (and it's not asking a lot for Rayner and co to exercise due diligence) would have immediately and single handedly destroyed his pivotal credibility to speak and claim to be either independent or expert on the plans' impact.

I've not had time to explore the Town Green decision - and besides I don't think there is much controversy to be found investigating the lives of a few selfish, needy and anti-social families - but if Dyer has had any involvement in agitating this judgement as well, then its high time that if people like Simon Cook at the council do believe in the stadium, they intervene and put a stop to this covert, malevolent action which has allowed one person to command such influence over the plans.

Rich, well said - he more than any of the other petitioners against Sainsbury's did the most damage (and by some distance) since he was the one who fronted up as an independent business consultant and dismissed the detailed independent feedback we as taxpayers had paid for on commercial impact and provided a far more negative version which Simon 'Amateur Night' Rayner directly cited both in his summing up and in media interviews which followed.

That Dyer did so whilst failing to mention his incredible array of links to all the activists and groups against the plans was effectively a complete deception on behalf of anti-Stadium interests, which had it been identified or understood at the time (and it's not asking a lot for Rayner and co to exercise due diligence) would have immediately and single handedly destroyed his pivotal credibility to speak and claim to be either independent or expert on the plans' impact.

I've not had time to explore the Town Green decision - and besides I don't think there is much controversy to be found investigating the lives of a few selfish, needy and anti-social families - but if Dyer has had any involvement in agitating this judgement as well, then its high time that if people like Simon Cook at the council do believe in the stadium, they intervene and put a stop to this covert, malevolent action which has allowed one person to command such influence over the plans.

they will possibly argue they need more resources; some rather all enveloping reason such as this might also tell us a great deal about their underlying intentions.

This is an example of his blog, the guys a prize 'A' ****

Dear My Friend Mr Bristol City Council,

I have great opportunity for you but must act soonest as all people will want be involved.

We have great INTERNATIONAL TOP BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY to assist you help in getting rid of unwanted land. We represent big business wanting to build housing on land and able to offer great excellent opportunity. This one time offer only so no delay please.

Please send us immediately £45,000 each year for gym membership for next 30 years. In return you get back £144,000 each year gym membership for 30 years – sorry no refunds. We build houses on your unwanted land to sell (but no council house please) and promise to bring World Cup (free tickets for you and Mrs Bristol City Council with VVIP special seat soon by VVIP Mr Blatter) and we very happy. You very happy. Everybody very happy.

INVEST NOW BEFORE TOO LATE.

FIFA Guaranteed. But must say Yes by 21st July or opportunity lost. We have many other interested party.

Send deeds to land very quickly as time is urgent. We speak to Mr Cook he say you very keen, also say you would like Arena. We promise Arena too but no guarantee. But museum more hard. Please send money now.

Your obedient servant,

Mr U B'nhaad

World Utopian Bank of Football (formerly Lagos Savings and Loan)

Guernsey

Why are we even discussing this bloke if this is the tripe he comes up with for kicks?

And a coherent and eloquent writer he is not.

Why are we even discussing this bloke if this is the tripe he comes up with for kicks?

And a coherent and eloquent writer he is not.

This was mimicking a dodgy investor from Africa.

His use of the English language is very good, he has the ability to twist your words to mean the opposite.

His attention to detail is also very good, to the point of comotosing his victims.

His maths are not quite so good.

During one debate with him I argued that we needed more retail outlets due to proposed housebuilding and expected population increases.

He argued that as 10,000 houses had already been built and 10,000 had planning permission, only another 10,000 needed to be built out of a proposed 30,000. That's how he twists things. I pointed out his error which was duly ignored.

This was mimicking a dodgy investor from Africa.

His use of the English language is very good, he has the ability to twist your words to mean the opposite.

His attention to detail is also very good, to the point of comotosing his victims.

His maths are not quite so good.

During one debate with him I argued that we needed more retail outlets due to proposed housebuilding and expected population increases.

He argued that as 10,000 houses had already been built and 10,000 had planning permission, only another 10,000 needed to be built out of a proposed 30,000. That's how he twists things. I pointed out his error which was duly ignored.

I realise it was in the african con letter style but to say his english is good is incorrect; the english grammar was very poor. Or am i walking into a wall here because you wrote it?... sorry to offend if so!

Sounds like the dumpling twists himself around in an attempt to look intelligent. To me he looks like a saddo with a medicore education level needing an outlet and a fifty something, single, still living with mum.

Because he has been instrumental in blocking the new stadium, I guess.

Not just the stadium, he has opposed every single linked development and deal.

I suppose he/they think that if they stop one they stop them all, that's why all the other groups were involved. The reality is that they (the other groups) are only interested in their own battle. If help is offered, from wherever they will take it.

I realise it was in the african con letter style but to say his english is good is incorrect; the english grammar was very poor. Or am i walking into a wall here because you wrote it?... sorry to offend if so!

Sounds like the dumpling twists himself around in an attempt to look intelligent. To me he looks like a saddo with a medicore education level needing an outlet and a fifty something, single, still living with mum.

Unfortunately my English is not great. I blame it on years of building work with little reading and writing, so his appears good to me.

Your description of him is fairly accurate, have you met him?

Unfortunately my English is not great. I blame it on years of building work with little reading and writing, so his appears good to me.

Your description of him is fairly accurate, have you met him?

Same here, some people forget that upon leaving school with a average at best education, most of us due to our work never pick up a pen or paper again (short of the odd form, application, survey). But hey, if their house does not collapse around them then they can be grateful that I spent more time learning other things, as opposed to when to use an apostrophe.

It is simple.....

When he turns up at the next (and every other subsequent) council meeting, he has to be exposed as to what he really is.

Heckle him, shout out who he represents, if an ex-councillor can do that, then why can't we.

Make no mistake, we are running out of options and time, so we have to make the next meeting count....

GIVE HIM HELL!!!!!

BCAGFC

It is simple.....

When he turns up at the next (and every other subsequent) council meeting, he has to be exposed as to what he really is.

Heckle him, shout out who he represents, if an ex-councillor can do that, then why can't we.

Make no mistake, we are running out of options and time, so we have to make the next meeting count....

GIVE HIM HELL!!!!!

BCAGFC

IF he stands up at the next Sainsburys hearing, I will be shouting "FRAUD"

We need to have the dates of these meetings posted on OTIB. Judging by RedTRousers on Radio Bristol, he was present at the council house when Sainsburys resubmitted their plans... WHY??!! These people are far to close to the council or rather the council is far to embracing to them.

I have had a bit of contact With Tony Dyer through twitter and I get the impression he is against anything if it threatens a blade of grass, he is a green activist through and through. I don't think its an Anti-Bristol City Thing.

We need to have the dates of these meetings posted on OTIB. Judging by RedTRousers on Radio Bristol, he was present at the council house when Sainsburys resubmitted their plans... WHY??!! These people are far to close to the council or rather the council is far to embracing to them.

I have had a bit of contact With Tony Dyer through twitter and I get the impression he is against anything if it threatens a blade of grass, he is a green activist through and through. I don't think its an Anti-Bristol City Thing.

I agree, it's not anti BCFC. It's just that all the clubs plans all lead back to the new stadium, so he opposes them all and so far quite succesfully.

Archived