IGNORED

Boothroyd And His Team.

100200300dear

Boothroyd and his team of coaches was really pushing the technical area boundaries today. Some of his coaches were a good 10 metres outside the area on numerous occasions with him also going onto the pitch at random times. The 4th official was absolutely dire with hardly even telling them to get back in the area. The team of officials were consistently dire as well.

AT LEAST THEY SHOWED SOME PASSION EVEN WHILST BOTHROYD (who incidentally got his first ever win on BS3 soil) UNLIKE THE DEEP THINKERS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HALF WAY LINE WHO GAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT IF THEY WERE ANY MORE HORIZONTAL THEY WOULD BE ASLEEP!!!!

Come on Millen show some passion OR ARE YOU REALLY NOT IN THE LEAGUE OF THE LIKES OF BOTHROYD AND MACKAY BEFORE HIM??????

Y'know, I thought there was something wrong with your keyboard and the caps lock was stuck on, but then some lower case letters appeared.

Now, I am not completely into all this modern technology stuff, can't see the point of Facebook or Twitter, BUT I DO KNOW IT'S ******* RUDE TO POST IN CAPITALS ON A FORUM BECAUSE IT'S SHOUTING, SO EFFING WELL EITHER CALM DOWN OR LEARN SOME MANNERS.

I have to say Cov players were some of the dirtiest I have seen for a while. their tackling was borderling, pushing, pulling etc etc not good. The ref was shite, whats new??/

But that's what you always get from a Boothroyd team (he's a horrible little man), so we should have fought fire with fire, just as we did when we played his Watford side in 2007/8. The fact that we didn't do so today shows what pushovers we have become.

Y'know, I thought there was something wrong with your keyboard and the caps lock was stuck on, but then some lower case letters appeared.

Now, I am not completely into all this modern technology stuff, can't see the point of Facebook or Twitter, BUT I DO KNOW IT'S ******* RUDE TO POST IN CAPITALS ON A FORUM BECAUSE IT'S SHOUTING, SO EFFING WELL EITHER CALM DOWN OR LEARN SOME MANNERS.

For goodness sakes Drew WHERE YOUR MANNERS SIR?!!!

Archived