IGNORED

My Thoughts On Todays Game

Lack of Action Man

1. As a team, we look poor. There's a definite lack of creativity in the team and we seem totally bereft of ideas throughout. The defence is woeful.
  2. James looks edgy - probably because of the defence in front of him
  3. The substitutions were confusing
  4. Kieran Westwood had a poor game today and yet we didn't test him like we should've
  5. Stead and Adomah were man of the match candidates, both worked well and were showing some passion
  6. Ribeiro was being found out lacking experience without Orr alongside him
  7. The half time entertainment was a non-event!

1. As a team, we look poor. There's a definite lack of creativity in the team and we seem totally bereft of ideas throughout. The defence is woeful.
  4. Kieran Westwood had a poor game today and yet we didn't test him like we should've
  5. Stead and Adomah were man of the match candidates, both worked well and were showing some passion

I agree with #7.

1. As a team, we look poor. There's a definite lack of creativity in the team and we seem totally bereft of ideas throughout. The defence is woeful. - agree
  2. James looks edgy - probably because of the defence in front of him - agree, but there one time in the 2nd half caught a cross and then thumbled it.
  3. The substitutions were confusing - LJ should of come on sooner. Haynes & Ribeiro lacking fitnes
  4. Kieran Westwood had a poor game today and yet we didn't test him like we should've - agree
  5. Stead and Adomah were man of the match candidates, both worked well and were showing some passion - agree
  6. Ribeiro was being found out lacking experience without Orr alongside him - missing Orr badly
  7. The half time entertainment was a non-event! - I think its getting worse. At least give them more than once chance.

Yeah i agree with every one.

Archived