IGNORED

East End .............

kiwicolin

I don't think its been the same since the first season, maybe even the 2nd.

Too many people in there for the cheap tickets? Who knows.

Not exactly cheap when you have to buy a £20 membership before you're even allowed to buy a ticket for the East End.

I think its just hard work to go in there, there is 4/5 of my mates who come with me, not all have memberships, therefore if one of the lads without a membership comes we can't go in the East End.

Thats my view on it also to many people in there now just because it saves them money on there season tickets

I agree, the people (moaning so an so's?) up behind me have gone in there (hopefully for a sing song but probably

to moan about keef) so duplicate that a few times and...

actually sat in the ayteo yesterday and thought well what is there to sing about- we all love our the reds but its a bit hard to get any inspiration this season we try to get behind the boys we try and give james encouragement and the rest of the team but it is hard at the moment how did you all feel at the end walking home yesterday ???

actually sat in the ayteo yesterday and thought well what is there to sing about- we all love our the reds but its a bit hard to get any inspiration this season we try to get behind the boys we try and give james encouragement and the rest of the team but it is hard at the moment how did you all feel at the end walking home yesterday ???

exactly mate, there is nothing to sing or cheer about with the way we are playing! the players inspire the fans and then that gets us going but they haven't been so we don't. simple

exactly mate, there is nothing to sing or cheer about with the way we are playing! the players inspire the fans and then that gets us going but they haven't been so we don't. simple

Dunno about that, there are other teams out there where a side is playing poorly, or are a mediocre or worse side but have fans who raise the roogf. Look at Portsmouth last season they were abysmal, so much off the field crap too but their fans kept with them, singing loyal backing et al.

I'vew out other videos on other threads- Ascoli are a poor to mediocre side in Serie B, but their fans are first rate. Alternatively, Man United, Arsenal play outstanding football but Old Trafford and the Emirates atmosphere wise are a bit sterile all things considered, especially relative to average attendance.

Personally speaking, fan since 1998/99 never known the atmosphere to have been so flat as this season.

Thats my view on it also to many people in there now just because it saves them money on there season tickets

Perhaps the club could reduce prices then, football in this country is surely overpriced in a MAJOR way all things considered.

Clubs up and down the country in recent times have been taking the piss and yet fans continue to buy sky subscriptions, tickets, replica shirts etc in great numbers- really with such a supine attitude, we as fans in this country arguably deserve what we get.

Perhaps the club could reduce prices then, football in this country is surely overpriced in a MAJOR way all things considered.

Clubs up and down the country in recent times have been taking the piss and yet fans continue to buy sky subscriptions, tickets, replica shirts etc in great numbers- really with such a supine attitude, we as fans in this country arguably deserve what we get.

Good point, but how many of us wouldn't go and see City play? Would we risk our clubs going bust? Would we rush to see League 1 & 2 games? Boycotting games is the only way to change things. Clubs like ours need gate money and all the stuff sold in the Club Shops to survive. Its a vicious circle.

Prices are way too high. the Bundesliga are cheaper than the Championship, and have higher gates than most of the Prem. Although I dont know how much TV money they get compared to the Prem, per club. does anyone know?

Good point, but how many of us wouldn't go and see City play? Would we risk our clubs going bust? Would we rush to see League 1 & 2 games? Boycotting games is the only way to change things. Clubs like ours need gate money and all the stuff sold in the Club Shops to survive. Its a vicious circle.

Prices are way too high. the Bundesliga are cheaper than the Championship, and have higher gates than most of the Prem. Although I dont know how much TV money they get compared to the Prem, per club. does anyone know?

I agree it is a quandry. They need our support just to compete, even if prices are too high.

As for Bundesliga and Prem, the annual figure for each in global TV money is $1.6bn per annum for PL and $573m per annum for Bundesliga- so about $80m on average per PL club and $32m on average for each Bundesliga side.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/raphael_honigstein/07/21/bundesliga/index.html

Cheap seaon tickets I meant. Too many grown men in replica shirts not content in turning the Atyeo into a plastic snoozefest, have moved over and done the same to ee as well

?

I assume the same people who were in there in the first season are still there now? Regarless if people have moved over there is no reason for these not to sing.

Maybe Saturday had more to do with the DIRE football on offer....Whoooooosh

Archived