IGNORED

Man U V Liverpool

Snufflelufagus

Well I fancied a couple of drinks today so I decided to goto the 'local' pub today. When I got there man u v lpool was on. What struck me was the amount of mancs and scousers that for some reason had decided to come to bristol to watch this game. I have to admit it was an entertaining game. All these people who had come to Bristol to watch it seemed to have a nice time. On the final whistle the pub emptied and I guess the coach was about to leave to go back home to liverpool and manchester. I am glad to say despite the rubbish week we have had I had a feeling deep down from inside my gut that I was proud of. I support my local team, im not a glory hunter, I support Bristol City and all that goes with it. Lets get behind them.come on you reds.

Well I fancied a couple of drinks today so I decided to goto the 'local' pub today. When I got there man u v lpool was on. What struck me was the amount of mancs and scousers that for some reason had decided to come to bristol to watch this game. I have to admit it was an entertaining game. All these people who had come to Bristol to watch it seemed to have a nice time. On the final whistle the pub emptied and I guess the coach was about to leave to go back home to liverpool and manchester. I am glad to say despite the rubbish week we have had I had a feeling deep down from inside my gut that I was proud of. I support my local team, im not a glory hunter, I support Bristol City and all that goes with it. Lets get behind them.come on you reds.

I share your sentiment... although sitting in a pub is hardly supporting a club. Ok so a few may have the shirts but I can't see there's much wrong with having a soft spot for a side in the Prem until we get there. If they were in that pub in Bristol watching a Prem game whilst City were playing down the road, that's a different matter.

For the record, I like Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal... sometimes Man City or Spurs. ;)

Archived