IGNORED

The Inbetweeners

The Batman

Friggin Awesome show

In my opinion, best comedy show since Only Fools and Horses.

I fall in the age catagory of mid 20's and i love it, my brother is a young teenager and loves it and people in my work, ranging from 18-60 think it's proper funny too.

Time to show how much us City fans adore the show......................................... or turn round and say it's a crock of sh17e.

Over to you BUMDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been watching it since it started back in series one and it's brilliant. You look at this with the age group it looks to attract which is the same age group as Skins and Inbetweeners is just SO much better. Skins is ******* terrible, Inbetweeners doesn't get the plaudits it should do. Same with Misfits too if you've seen that. Another great show.

Been watching it since it started back in series one and it's brilliant. You look at this with the age group it looks to attract which is the same age group as Skins and Inbetweeners is just SO much better. Skins is ******* terrible, Inbetweeners doesn't get the plaudits it should do. Same with Misfits too if you've seen that. Another great show.

Briefcase wa*ker!

i did have to think about what i could write cuz i didn't wanna break any forum rules by swearing, which to be honest, is most of the script. I stuck with Bumder though.

re skins, never got into it, i only watched bits of it cuz it was filmed in bristol and I had to point out where places were to me mates

Can't believe Simon has a g/f though, and she's well fit too.

Definately the best girl in the show to-date

I did the same thing as Will did when I was about 14. Chewed a piece of cannabis and was stoned/very ill for about 2 days :blush:

:o My impression on you has completely dropped. Haha. Good job though.

Still, can't wait till next week, Will on a date. Niiiice.

I only came across it a couple week ago due to being out of touch, err, out of TV (:blink: ) an out the country an I was sat there thinking it was ****ing funny, hence why I'm bothering to reply but I was subtle of my appreciation for it at the time as the person I was with was rather vocal in her dissapreciation of it calling it 'stupid' and what have you. I voted with my arse and stayed parked. That's this weeks installment of 'Boring but True' anyway....

I quite liked it as it's your classic teenage idiots who in years to come will (hopefully) look back on themselves with remorse and shame. I think the realism of it appeals, it's easy to relate to yet funny - like a comical walk down memory lane.

Archived