IGNORED

Ticket Details For Final Annouced

wesco

Guest superbob

Not if two of you get two tickets cus then you have four or 3 of you get two tickets then you have six. Its not rocket science.

think of it this way....

8k season ticket holders (approx), multiplied by 2 = 16k. minus that from 33k is 17k left for non-season ticket holders/city 2000/club staff...I'm a non season-ticket holder (wouldn't benefit from the costs), however i've been to almost every game this season, and i think i'm going to struggle to get a ticket anyway.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

I would be suprised if we sold out 35000. Plus if we did I would think we would get a few extra as I can't see Swinedon or Brighton selling 35000 tickets.

Bit of a swindle though if you ask me - £2.50 booking fee per ticket and £1.50 to post them??

We've outsourced this to some 'professional' company. Well, any business student worth their salt will explain that one of the reasons that you outsource is because the other company have a competence in that field that you don't have, hence they can do it for cheaper.

And doing some dodgy maths (like I hinted, I'm a business student, not a maths one) this firm will get an extra £85,000 this way ^_^

So are the club paying them for this service or what?

Bit of a swindle though if you ask me - £2.50 booking fee per ticket and £1.50 to post them??

We've outsourced this to some 'professional' company. Well, any business student worth their salt will explain that one of the reasons that you outsource is because the other company have a competence in that field that you don't have, hence they can do it for cheaper.

And doing some dodgy maths (like I hinted, I'm a business student, not a maths one) this firm will get an extra £85,000 this way ^_^

So are the club paying them for this service or what?

I agree with the point you're making here. There should not be a £2.50 processing fee per ticket, and to post cost's naff all (1p for an envelope, 1st class post 30p, labour 10p, printing ink and paper 50p, and thats being overly generous too all the costs!!!). Where does this dosh go?

Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Guest Champagne Football

Is it me or the prices nearly double what they were last year for the LDV?

I honestly think after reading the prices it will put a lot of people off, especially the 'floaters' and it wouldn't surprise me if we don't take as many fans as people are predicting.

As i understand it, you can claim 2 tickets on your season ticket, 2 further tickets if you are a member of City 2000, and 2 more if you have a Grimsby voucher. That would be 6 for one person who has all 3 options! I have two of those options so hope to get 4!

Archived