IGNORED

Fifa 11 Audio

Sargent Pepper

might be the first game i ever get on a midnight release :D

With regards to that link, will it keep being updated?and does anyone have any idea on how the chants thing will work i.e each team is only allowed 3 chants. Because there are LOADS on there that i'd love City to have! Also, with the link, what do you think the easiest way is to upload/install them all onto the xbox is?

might be the first game i ever get on a midnight release :D

With regards to that link, will it keep being updated?and does anyone have any idea on how the chants thing will work i.e each team is only allowed 3 chants. Because there are LOADS on there that i'd love City to have! Also, with the link, what do you think the easiest way is to upload/install them all onto the xbox is?

I do not get any games on midnight release but fifa is the one exception I could make, sadly with no car available at the moment it's virtualy impossible for me to get up there, guess i'll pop up on the friday morning.

With the link the easiest way is to download the files you want from the site, pop in a blank CD and rip them all onto the CD the putting said CD into the Xbox/Ps3 and Create a custom playlist then you can load up Fifa11 and simply upload them and assign them to the appropriate team/s.

That's putting it in simple context if you would like a more in depth tutorial on everything, check out our thread on the Fifa forum's

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page

Brilliant work. Shame they can't be used in online matches but I fully understand why.

Would be nice to have some "special" songs for Cardiff/Warnock!

Yes it's a shame but it's easy to understand why it's not possible at this moment in time to use them online, but least it makes manager mode a more in depth experience.

By all means if you spot any video's on youtube with 'special' song's featuring our dearest friends Cardiff or Warnock with reasonable audio quality by all means send me the link, and i'll cut the segment of the video with the chant in clean up the audio and add it to the database. :)

Hey guy's, I'm the OP having trouble signing into my normal account, very dissapointed with the Copyright as a lot of the chant's were took from Youtube and cleaned up albeit some were from fanchants.com. Personally I think it's a bit wrong there's a copyright issue over fan's singing but that's just me, If you guys would like to rip your own English chant's from Youtube use this site to convert the video into a mp3 and rip it onto the CD http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ ... It is a easy but tedious exercise if you want to put alot of chant's in but it's something... cheers.

Hey guy's, I'm the OP having trouble signing into my normal account, very dissapointed with the Copyright as a lot of the chant's were took from Youtube and cleaned up albeit some were from fanchants.com. Personally I think it's a bit wrong there's a copyright issue over fan's singing but that's just me, If you guys would like to rip your own English chant's from Youtube use this site to convert the video into a mp3 and rip it onto the CD http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ ... It is a easy but tedious exercise if you want to put alot of chant's in but it's something... cheers.

Done all that and the Xbox won't let me save the files onto the hard drive. Apparantly you need to record the chants onto an Audio CD & not a Data CD

Done all that and the Xbox won't let me save the files onto the hard drive. Apparantly you need to record the chants onto an Audio CD & not a Data CD

Yeah has to be a Audio CD, and problem is you can't use a CD-RW, so you're gonna need to buy a fair few CD's to get a decent amount of chant's the only other way is too stream the chant's from your computer, but it only work's if you keep the computer on while you play fifa.

It's a shame we couldn't just use a USB to transfer it all.

Yeah has to be a Audio CD, and problem is you can't use a CD-RW, so you're gonna need to buy a fair few CD's to get a decent amount of chant's the only other way is too stream the chant's from your computer, but it only work's if you keep the computer on while you play fifa.

It's a shame we couldn't just use a USB to transfer it all.

Feel a bit stoopid now as I was went into Curry's and asked for a pack of Audio CD's & not Data CD's. Now realise that Windows Media Player has an option to burn as an Audi or Data CD. All sorted, lovely jubbly.

Just get 'em off you tube and convert to mp3 with the link posted earlier in this thread. Trust me, if I can do it anyone can!

Just out of interest Sir Colby, which YouTube clips did you use? Most of the ones I found were either really bad quality or out of date.. (e.g. Something about Johnson bouncing around a ground???).

I've got a couple on there and it sounds really good but they are songs rather than chants. Have you got any links you could post?

Just out of interest Sir Colby, which YouTube clips did you use? Most of the ones I found were either really bad quality or out of date.. (e.g. Something about Johnson bouncing around a ground???).

I've got a couple on there and it sounds really good but they are songs rather than chants. Have you got any links you could post?

They are quite hard to find - I'll post some linkage later

I've not bothered with chants at the moment as I can't be bothered recording and cutting them from YouTube. I have added "One For The Bristol City" by the Wurzels though and made it my player entrance music and so it plays after winning home games.

Archived