IGNORED

Siege Mentality

Red_Jim

Someone touched on this in another post but pretty much everything seems to have been going wrong for Bristol City Football Club recently, on the pitch and off it.

There's only one way for us a group of supporters to respond - and that's to sign the petition, get down Ashton Gate (if we can afford to), write to the council, back the team, back the manager, back Steve Lansdown, get right behind the team and this football club and drag us kicking and screaming out of the mire.

Bristol City Football Club as at it's strongest when our backs are against the wall. Let's prove it again boys and girls, and the players, the manager and the local authorities WILL respond.

UP THE CITY!!!

Someone touched on this in another post but pretty much everything seems to have been going wrong for Bristol City Football Club recently, on the pitch and off it.

There's only one way for us a group of supporters to respond - and that's to sign the petition, get down Ashton Gate (if we can afford to), write to the council, back the team, back the manager, back Steve Lansdown, get right behind the team and this football club and drag us kicking and screaming out of the mire.

Bristol City Football Club as at it's strongest when our backs are against the wall. Let's prove it again boys and girls, and the players, the manager and the local authorities WILL respond.

UP THE CITY!!!

Amen to that!!!!!!!!! clapping.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

UP THE CITY!!!

If Bristol City FC played Downs League football I'd be there to support Bristol's red aces. I don't really care where our home is or what division we're in - even though I believe we're a top flight club but without the team to be there. I'm Bristolian and Red so f++k the rest.

Up the City

Unlikely as it seems after recent matches if we could pull out all the stops and fill up Ashton Gate for the next match what a message that would send to everyone. If we all try to get an armchair supporter to come down with us, even for one game it will make a difference. It would give everyone a lift when we most need it. Maybe the club could offer a Buy One Get One Free on advance sales to get people in. There should also be an incentive to get the vocal supporters into the East End, every little helps at the moment.

Unlikely as it seems after recent matches if we could pull out all the stops and fill up Ashton Gate for the next match what a message that would send to everyone. If we all try to get an armchair supporter to come down with us, even for one game it will make a difference. It would give everyone a lift when we most need it. Maybe the club could offer a Buy One Get One Free on advance sales to get people in. There should also be an incentive to get the vocal supporters into the East End, every little helps at the moment.

I saw that Preston had 18000 v Norwich last sat, did they have some sort of offer going ?

PS. They lost 2-1

Well said mate. Great idea. Why don't you try Colin Sexstone with this one, he might just go for it in the present climate

Good work chaps. Would be great to get an incentive to fill the ground for the next home game. Well done to everyone travelling to Burnley this weekend (I won't be there), true support - let's hope the team can repay your faith. We need to stick by the club at the moment, we've got a brilliant chairman who is passionate about the club and the city - let's show we believe too.

Good work chaps. Would be great to get an incentive to fill the ground for the next home game. Well done to everyone travelling to Burnley this weekend (I won't be there), true support - let's hope the team can repay your faith. We need to stick by the club at the moment, we've got a brilliant chairman who is passionate about the club and the city - let's show we believe too.

My last six or seven posts on here have all been about You Know What.

Great relief to get back to the football.

Whatever the club management do (or don't do) about our next home game v Norwich I think it really is time for us fans to do our bit at that match and really "sing up" as we did at that game v Chesterfield (as mentioned elsewhere on here - I remember how that changed everything) .

Never underestimate the power of passionate, vocal support from the stands transmitting to the players and geeing them up to give their all.

GJ talked about the importance of squad number 12 quite a lot, and he was right.

Archived