IGNORED

Burnley

shamussy

Here goes... What ifs are usually a little far fetched but... I know Burnley have just been relegated but they aren't exactly prem quality now are they-they were rubbish last year. They had a tough game in the week, we had a rest. It really isn't that far fetched that the team start to gel- goals are going to come from our front two at some point. And I see we are 5/1 to win... that means if we played them 6 times we would only need to win once to be even- we are so going to win, I'm lumping on!!! COYR!!!!

Here goes... What ifs are usually a little far fetched but... I know Burnley have just been relegated but they aren't exactly prem quality now are they-they were rubbish last year. They had a tough game in the week, we had a rest. It really isn't that far fetched that the team start to gel- goals are going to come from our front two at some point. And I see we are 5/1 to win... that means if we played them 6 times we would only need to win once to be even- we are so going to win, I'm lumping on!!! COYR!!!!

Based on the above, someone obviously has inside information therefore I have remortgaged my property, sold the wife into slavery and borrowed as much as i can from friends and family.

Come 5 o'clock I anticipate being a tax exile .

Thank you

Their midweek game-all blood and thunder, overhyped atmosphere etc... will have them worn out. You wait, it will be quiet, crowd expecting to sit there and be treated to an easy comfortable win. They will get restless, players think they have won their FA cup already... you mark my words!!!

Their midweek game-all blood and thunder, overhyped atmosphere etc... will have them worn out. You wait, it will be quiet, crowd expecting to sit there and be treated to an easy comfortable win. They will get restless, players think they have won their FA cup already... you mark my words!!!

Mark your words ??? - I thought you had contacts with an Asian betting ring.

Does anybody know if bookmakers give refunds ?

You do sound a bit deluded...

You do sound a bit deluded...

Ok, lets face facts... we have a stronger squad than last year, Burnley had a massive game in the week and will have used huge amounts of energy. It hasn't been a great start (possible understatement) to the season but we have picked points up on the road. Our front 2 are going to get goals and despite our RB, our defence will become tighter. Its either today or very soon. I reckon today due to Burnley being hugely overrated and our focused week on this game...

Ok, lets face facts... we have a stronger squad than last year, Burnley had a massive game in the week and will have used huge amounts of energy. It hasn't been a great start (possible understatement) to the season but we have picked points up on the road. Our front 2 are going to get goals and despite our RB, our defence will become tighter. Its either today or very soon. I reckon today due to Burnley being hugely overrated and our focused week on this game...

We have a stronger squad than last year????? Doesn't look that way to me.

And a bad defence (which is what we have) won't just "get tighter" - if they continue to ship goals, their confidence will just continue to collapse.

I fear for today, especially as my closest friend in work is a Turf Moor season ticket holder and has been raving about their recent performances.

Or, they had a huge win mid week which makes them full of confidence. They have a terrific home record and some top quality players. They have a striker that wins everything in the air up against our 2 centre halfs who arent the biggest. We dont have a midfield that is capable of creating chances and have a team lacking any confidence.

We have won one game ALL season etc etc.

City win it is then !!

Heart says a hard fought win by the odd goal. Head says/feels another thumping defeat. If we play as we have been this season then the head will be right.

Unchanged line-up hasn't improved my confidence much. Another defeat and another poor Macca performance and the knives will really be out for Millen. COYR!!

We have a stronger squad than last year????? Doesn't look that way to me.

And a bad defence (which is what we have) won't just "get tighter" - if they continue to ship goals, their confidence will just continue to collapse.

I fear for today, especially as my closest friend in work is a Turf Moor season ticket holder and has been raving about their recent performances.

We didnt do too bad... we are slowly looking like more of a team. It will change... Doesnt help the bet tho...

The result was decent. The performance?... How many shots did Burnley have and how many times did they hit the woodwork? I don't want to sound unduly pessimistic, but the performance didn't answer many questions at all and left us with a lot to be worried about. I know we're less than ten games in, but for the first time since Tinnion I am genuinely worried about where we will finish this season

Archived