IGNORED

Continuity

Flinty’sForehead

We need a relative period a continuity not yet another manager and coaching staff etc. We are going through problems at the moment because we are a bunch of individuals and not a team. The only way to become team is to work with each other for a long period of time (look at Millwall). Sometimes things have to get worse to get better. We will pick up points once we gel.......which does take time so lets stick with it and be patient, it is still september after all.

Gary Johnson left after 5 years with KM as assistance. Coppell left after 5 mins so he didn't even make an impact so we our left with Milen who has been at the club for a decade so I don't really understand you point about continunity, infact I would say we need the opposite a fresh approach new ideas and new faces including new Manager and new coaches.

I was happy to go along with it getting worse before it got better when GJ first took over because he'd been there and done it as a manager, I can't say the same for Keith Millen. As much as I don't want to change manager again, it's beginning to look like terminal decline. If we're still in this position at Christmas I'd rate our chances of staying up at less than 50%, Maynard or not. As unfortunate as it may seem, I think another change is inevitable. We need an experienced impact manager, goodness knows who though.

Im only taking into account the period as manager as I think this is only fair, the buck stopped with Gary before not Keith. I think Ferguson's start to the Man U job was far worse than this until the infamous "Smith must score" game v Brighton and look at him now, people panic to quick these days, no one can sort out the amount of problems weve had in this time frame.

Im only taking into account the period as manager as I think this is only fair, the buck stopped with Gary before not Keith. I think Ferguson's start to the Man U job was far worse than this until the infamous "Smith must score" game v Brighton and look at him now, people panic to quick these days, no one can sort out the amount of problems weve had in this time frame.

The Brighton game was the 1983 FA Cup final. Fergie took over Man Utd in 1986.

I think we need to give KM a reasonable chance but results need to improve alongside performances now.

At the moment we are second bottom but the gap to safety is still small, this cannot be allowed to grow otherwise a tipping point will be reached and we'll be forced to make yet another managerial change.

I'll continue to back Millen but if we're in the same position in six weeks time his tenure on his job won't be secure......

Archived