IGNORED

Optimistic

ashley (city's no1 fan)

There is so much positivity on this forum today more than I have seen for a very long time which is pleasing because we did play really well last night and deserved all 3 points yet came away with nothing so now hopefully the players are beginning to start to gel I firmly believe we will easily stay up and maybe try and push for a play off place near the end of the season, so let's just hope that performance on the pitch continues into our next home game and we kick on from there and hopefully our stadium will get the go ahead over the village green and we will be a club on the up, there is still a lot of work to do don't get me wrong but we are on the right track.

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!

so thats chopra and bellemy theres going to be without! mabie out luck is starting to change afterall! :winner_third_h4h:

watched the highlights this morning - we looked a real threat and could, and perhaps should have scored more. Caulker looks quite composed and an improvement on Stewart in my view. 3 points Saturday will hopefully get us moving.

There is so much positivity on this forum today more than I have seen for a very long time which is pleasing because we did play really well last night and deserved all 3 points yet came away with nothing so now hopefully the players are beginning to start to gel I firmly believe we will easily stay up and maybe try and push for a play off place near the end of the season, so let's just hope that performance on the pitch continues into our next home game and we kick on from there and hopefully our stadium will get the go ahead over the village green and we will be a club on the up, there is still a lot of work to do don't get me wrong but we are on the right track.

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!

Bravo Ashley. I attended the Portsmouth game and the lads were fantastic. If we play like that for the rest of the season we will be fine. The ref made 2 dodgey decisions and robbed us of a draw. As you say ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!

Well said Ashley. I attended the Portsmouth game and thought the lads were brilliant, the referee made two dodgey decisions which cost us the game. I was proud of all the lads on Tuesday night and if we play like that for the rest of the season we will be fine. When you think that Portsmouth's goalie was Man of the Match thats tells you something. ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Archived