IGNORED

Milly Gets It Done.

Rednready

I have a good friend , a retired bookmaker, a successful one at that.

He thinks City are a good bet today at the odds, so do I.

Milly has had a lot of flack from Otib posters in recent weeks. I dont think Milly has lost the dressing room, or developed amnesia with his coaching skills.

A new squad, a new season. I believe Milly and his squad need a little time to get the gel. We gave GJ time, what was it now, 9 defeats, bottom 2 and we ended up just short of the playoffs.

The good book says " oh ye of little faith ".

Come on Milly, come on Bristol City. Lets get it done.

By the way its BCFC to win, all up our lot in the Ryder Cup

Milly has had a lot of flack from Otib posters in recent weeks. I dont think Milly has lost the dressing room, or developed amnesia with his coaching skills.

A new squad, a new season. I believe Milly and his squad need a little time to get the gel. We gave GJ time, what was it now, 9 defeats, bottom 2 and we ended up just short of the playoffs.

Nice attempt to lift the gloom...But I would be amazed if your 'mate' has actually seen us!...I wouldn't back us to get nil

Well....?

Probably the reason he is so successful is because he can persuade dreamers to waste their hard earned cash on sure things like BCFC winning at home at this moment in time.

I'm really worried about Europe's chances in the Ryder Cup now....I think I'll call your bookie to put a few quid on USA...

Archived