IGNORED

Neil Warnock - I Warned Everyone, Now Look

As if this Norwich game is'nt bad enough - look at QPR go.

DID I NOT WARN EVERONE IN APRIL THIS WOULD HAPPEN?

Bloody Neil Warnock.

I told everyone how dangerous this idiot is, and no-one did anything about it - not FIFA, not the FA, and not the new government.

Well - you get what you deserve for not listening to Taxi for Rennie: bloody Warnock in the Premier League. I can hear the press interviews now ....... lucky Man U., dirty Arsenal, cheating Chelsea , but poor old QPR / Warnock.

Dear-oh-dear-oh-dear.

:igiveup:

P.S. Is it 0-3 yet??

He can be top of the league at any club, he can own a mansion have 3 lovely kids have a ferrari..

But he is still the biggest **** to ever step in this country. Thankyou for your time.

I couldn't disagree more. Just like Johnson did, Warnock plays up to the cameras. I would wear a blue shirt to get someone managing BCFC with the passion and commitment the Colin shows - particularly as he gets results.The kind of A-Hole you want on your side!

I couldn't disagree more. Just like Johnson did, Warnock plays up to the cameras. I would wear a blue shirt to get someone managing BCFC with the passion and commitment the Colin shows - particularly as he gets results.The kind of A-Hole you want on your side!

I cannot believe my ear-holes.

Somebody DEFENDING bloody Neil Warnock. I hate to fling insults at fellow cider-heads, but are you insane?

Are you?

Let's back-peddle, and Taxi for Rennie will explain a bit slower:

THIS IS BLOODY N-E-I-L W-A-R-N-O-C-K I am talking about hear, not someone nice like Desmond Tuttu, Alan Walsh, or Veronica Zemanova - Neil Warnock.

I have spoken at some length on this forum pre-season about the risks that uncontrolled Warnockism can have on a team and infact, a whole league.

We are talking SERIOUS evil hear - I will not mince my words.

EVIL, I tell you.

It must be cast out, burned and sent into the next world, NEVER to return.

Look. This guy will bring his dirty, whinging team of scum (apart from Brad) to Ashton Gate the next but one home game, and we are going to lose 10-0, on current form, and Warnock will look us all in the eye, and know that his filthy evil will have leeked into all our minds, our live, and our families.

What can be done before then.

Preferably a white knight of a manager than can resist extreme evil, and defend the rightciousness of BCFC.

"You have all been warned"

:badmood: :badmood: :badmood: :badmood: :badmood:

......... I am NOT happy, and I don't like Neil Warnock.

yes the blokes a class A tit but i would have him at a snap as manager. Nice Guys win nothing (sorry Millen)

pocketscrot

Sorry, pocketscrot, I can't let you get away with that.

Do I really have to explain what 'evil' is?

We do not want evil at BCFC.

Evil is: 1 a. harmful; wicked. 2 n. evil thing; sin; harm. 3 evildoer sinner; evil eye supposed power of doing harm by look. AKA Neil Warnock.

I do not want bloody Neil Warnock anywhere near Ashton Gate, and I don't think it is a good idea for anyone else to have evil thoughts like those voiced by pocketscrot.

Right, I'm off to buy a job lot of crucifixes, holy water, and garlic from Budgens, back in ten ............

......... p.s. What time does it get dark tonight?

:unsure:

yes the blokes a class A tit but i would have him at a snap as manager. Nice Guys win nothing (sorry Millen)

Sorry taximan but I agree with pocketscrot. Maybe a bit more 'evil' at Aston Gate is just what we need!

Horrible bloke but a bloody good Manager.

EDIT: About 10 past 7.

Sorry taximan but I agree with pocketscrot. Maybe a bit more 'evil' at Aston Gate is just what we need!

Horrible bloke but a bloody good Manager.

EDIT: About 10 past 7.

...... more evidence of evil - get thee behind me, devil.

....... must get to Budgens before it gets dark. Shit.

Who wants to be top of the Championship, 6 points clear and a GD of +21? Much better to be 23 places lower with just 1 win and a GD of -11.

Personally I don't mind Warnock, good manager and a bit of a panto villain.

ah but look we have nice manager, not the panto villan " renounce the devil he says", I think you better get praying for a miricle because we may be needing one! :innocent06:

ah but look we have nice manager, not the panto villan " renounce the devil he says", I think you better get praying for a miricle because we may be needing one! :innocent06:

pocketscrot, :igiveup:

I don't think you realise just how serious this whole evil thing is - this SHIT IS REAL.

I am not 'having a laugh' about bloody Warnock (:devil: ), I am trying to spread a message about the very real dangers of evil in twenty-first century league football.

What's all this :liar: about 'panto villain. 'PANTO VILLAIN'??? Are you pulling my plonker? Warnock (:devil: ) is no panto villain, he is the devil incarnate - do you not understand the message.

He is a real, living :devil: .

This is the danger of a :devil: , they pull you in with thier 'panto villain' antics, and 'playing up for the camera' shite - 'where's Warnock (:devil: ) - "he's behind you".

:disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

No, no, no!

I, for one, am not fooled by this act, and neither should any of you.

Dance with the :devil: , repent in hell for eternity.

P.S. What time does it get dark - not long now. Let us pray for our souls ...... :pray:

pocketscrot, :igiveup:

I don't think you realise just how serious this whole evil thing is - this SHIT IS REAL.

I am not 'having a laugh' about bloody Warnock (:devil: ), I am trying to spread a message about the very real dangers of evil in twenty-first century league football.

What's all this :liar: about 'panto villain. 'PANTO VILLAIN'??? Are you pulling my plonker? Warnock (:devil: ) is no panto villain, he is the devil incarnate - do you not understand the message.

He is a real, living :devil: .

This is the danger of a :devil: , they pull you in with thier 'panto villain' antics, and 'playing up for the camera' shite - 'where's Warnock (:devil: ) - "he's behind you".

:disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

No, no, no!

I, for one, am not fooled by this act, and neither should any of you.

Dance with the :devil: , repent in hell for eternity.

P.S. What time does it get dark - not long now. Let us pray for our souls ...... :pray:

Jesus dude you are bored (pardon the pun)

Jesus dude you are bored (pardon the pun)

pocketscrot

Perhaps you might wish to reflect on the following quotation from Shakespeare's King Henry V and Titus Andronicus - which you may be familair with:-

:preacher:

'TA - LUCIUS:-

"O worthy Goth, this is the incarnate devil

That robb'd Andronicus of his good hand;

This is the pearl that pleased your empress' eye

And here's the base fruit of his burning lust.

Say, wall-eyed slave, whither wouldst thou convey

This growing image of thy fiend-like face, Warnock?

Why dost not speak? what, deaf? not a word?

A halter, soldiers! HANG HIM ON THIS TREE.

And by his side his friut of bastardy".

Either you 'get this' or you don't.

If you don't, I think we should have a vote on exorcising you ....... :ermm:

..... on the subject of the forthcoming vist of Queens Park Rangers to BS3, looking at the stats, and current form, anyone care to predict a possible result?

Perhaps this will help:-

QPR:

Pl 11 - WON 8 DRAWN 3 LOST NONE, goal difference +21; away record: Pl 5 - WON 4 DRAWN 1 LOST NONE, gd +9.

:crying:

CITY:

Pl 11 - WON 1 DRAWN 3 LOST 7, goal difference -12: home record: Pl 5 - WON NONE DRAWN 1 LOST 4, gd -9.

:angry:

So, statistically speaking, on Friday, we will:-

1) Lose twice to QPR

2) Concede six points to them (might as well concede the away game now)

3) Score 1/2 a goal (call it a good whack against the inside of thier post)

4) Concede 2 or 3 goals.

5) Get booed-off at full time.

...... just goes to show how statistics can lie - clearly, they will put more than three past James ......

P.S. Notice how Warnock has conveniently arranged for the game to be played during the hours of darkness, eh? :shocking:

Archived