IGNORED

Millen Out

old_eastender

Millen has been part of the problem all along. OK, so he had a good run at end of last season after the team had stopped playing for Johnson, so could not fault SL for giving him the chance. Sadly he ain't up to it, clueless - which is why I'm at home instead of down the gate, me and a few thousand others who have had enough already.

Millen has been part of the problem all along. OK, so he had a good run at end of last season after the team had stopped playing for Johnson, so could not fault SL for giving him the chance. Sadly he ain't up to it, clueless - which is why I'm at home instead of down the gate, me and a few thousand others who have had enough already.

Agree...this was the must win game, near full strength squad ( bar Maynard and Nyatanga )...it's another Tinnion situation ...SL make the brave step..

I didnt bother going today. If I am not at games, I always listen to the commentary on player. Today, I thought maybe it would improve if I didnt listen (go knows why) so went up to watch my local team in the Taunton saturday league. They probably have more of a clue than Millen has at the moment.

I wanted to give Milly until Christmas to give him a chance to turn things around, but after coming home to see todays score I am beginning to think maybe he was the wrong appointment after Copout..

:argh:

Who would you replace him with? How many games would you give the new man? How many new players should we sign? Who would you pay to take many of our current players off our hands?

Good point. It's all far too complicated, we should just stick with Millen and settle for League 1 or even League 2, things will be easier that way.

Touting names right now isnt incredibly helpful and will just add to the hysteria, even if, as hysteria goes, it is justified to some extent.

Let the dust settle.

If the consensus is that Millen should go - and few seem to be arguing otherwise - then the discussion as to who should come in for him is entirely legitimate

Who would you replace him with? How many games would you give the new man? How many new players should we sign? Who would you pay to take many of our current players off our hands?

Sousa or Pardew, End of season, A left back and creative midfielder

Very well put. I'm sure there were people when fire was invented who thought it was too frightening..

Bottom of the league after ten games isn't looking good. And we're shipping an enormous amount of goals. And losing at home. Heavily.

Doesn't look good for Millen.

No, don't sack Millen. Let's bulid a 30k stadium, bury our heads in the sand and everything will come up roses.

What a ******* joke! A city united, it is not even a fan base united.

At least in gert big stadium you might not be able to hear the shouts of what a load of rubbish!!

Don't normally agree with you, Kev, but that comment made me laugh

Today persuaded me that the Millen experiment wont succeed. Talented players made to look mugs by a fairly ordinary (Simeon Jackson aside) team.

Lack of motivational skill; Players once again played out of position; A seeming lack of coaching expertise (disorganised set pieces, no movement off the ball, defenders don't even know the phrase 'offside trap' etc etc) and ultimately lack of experience necessary at this level.

It worked at the end of last season because I think a fair proportion of the squad were genuinely unhappy with GJ and the morale boost his departure created lifted the team.

This season, we went into the first game on a low - courtesy of the droning Mancunian mentalist - and Milly - great bloke that he is - just can't lift us. Too many new players who are starting their Ashton Gate tenure in bitter disappointment, and probably regret signing for us.

Keith may make a very fair L1 or L2 manager, but I just don't think he can hack it at this level.

Who would I replace him with? There are dozens of managers out of work and more than a few who might be able to pull us out of the mire. I just don't think Milly can. And the longer he stays the tougher the job the next boss will face.

Today persuaded me that the Millen experiment wont succeed. Talented players made to look mugs by a fairly ordinary (Simeon Jackson aside) team.

Lack of motivational skill; Players once again played out of position; A seeming lack of coaching expertise (disorganised set pieces, no movement off the ball, defenders don't even know the phrase 'offside trap' etc etc) and ultimately lack of experience necessary at this level.

It worked at the end of last season because I think a fair proportion of the squad were genuinely unhappy with GJ and the morale boost his departure created lifted the team.

This season, we went into the first game on a low - courtesy of the droning Mancunian mentalist - and Milly - great bloke that he is - just can't lift us. Too many new players who are starting their Ashton Gate tenure in bitter disappointment, and probably regret signing for us.

Keith may make a very fair L1 or L2 manager, but I just don't think he can hack it at this level.

Who would I replace him with? There are dozens of managers out of work and more than a few who might be able to pull us out of the mire. I just don't think Milly can. And the longer he stays the tougher the job the next boss will face.

Hate to be a pedant, but he is a droning, monotone SCOUSE mentalist. Definitely a ****, though.

At first we were content

maybe mystified

couldn't understand why coppell

walked out on our side

but I guess he saw the light

this useless team that's full of shite

we can't survive

we won't survive

Come on just go

walk out the door

just turn around Mills

you're not welcome anyway