IGNORED

Coppell And The Current Plight

gater2

Maybe mentioned before, but I'm not sure if he left necessarily because he didn't have the passion for it. I'm thinking he basically realised how bad this squad was and how something like this was likely to happen.. I'm not underestimating how his departure has dented confidence and is partly due to this dire start to the season, but I think this may have had quite a big role in his decisio to leave.

So I was wondering if people think our situation at the moment is primarily down to the confidence of the players being so low and shattered after Coppell leaving or simply just that our players are just really not very good?

I think the players here are easily good enough.

A decent manager could still turn this team into a to top 6 side.

Honestly it's time to forget Coppell - his actions in the past only serve as a distraction now.

Let's focus on current problems like staying in the Championship. This season could easily be saved if Lansdown is big and smart enough to admit Millen was a knee-jerk reaction and big mistake.

Maybe mentioned before, but I'm not sure if he left necessarily because he didn't have the passion for it. I'm thinking he basically realised how bad this squad was and how something like this was likely to happen.. I'm not underestimating how his departure has dented confidence and is partly due to this dire start to the season, but I think this may have had quite a big role in his decisio to leave.

So I was wondering if people think our situation at the moment is primarily down to the confidence of the players being so low and shattered after Coppell leaving or simply just that our players are just really not very good?

I have just said something very similar on another thread...I suspect the truth lies somewhere in the middle, Coppell could see the problems and left which dented players confidence and then its a downward spiral...

Signings that came because of Coppell were not good enough and are not prepared to fight for Mr. Millen...With the exception of Adamoah.

If we aren't any good and our players have no drive you must do something to change it and I think many of us don't think Mr. Millen has that ability and I'm now losing faith

Archived