IGNORED

Going Down Or Not

bristolcitysweden

Make no mistake, relegation will be am absolute disaster for us, financially, for the stadium, and all the good work under GJ will have been utterly destroyed. A long way to go, but at the moment we look an absolute shoe-in for relegation. ALL the signs are there

Make no mistake, relegation will be am absolute disaster for us, financially, for the stadium, and all the good work under GJ will have been utterly destroyed. A long way to go, but at the moment we look an absolute shoe-in for relegation. ALL the signs are there

Loosing the stadium would be devastating. Going down a major blow but we would bounce back.

We may well bounce back, but it would throw us back a decade. Given our financial situation, the wages our players are currently on, coupled with dwindling crowds, I'm not convinced we would bounce back anytime soon. I thought we'd come straight back up the last time we were relegated to League One. The thought of going back there makes me feel sick, but it's looking very likely now

there is no guarantee of a bounce back from league one, it took long enoughn to claw our way out last time, ask a southampton fan ...... at this point in time i dont give a toss about the stadium, staying out of that god awful league is the priority.

Invest your money wisely and you should be fine. The stadium is not to blame is it?

Invest your money wisely and you should be fine. The stadium is not to blame is it?

we have come to far with the stadium to abandon it now thats for sure, but i know i will feel a bit silly sat in a new stadium when hartlepool come to visit ........ long term yes it the answer but right now it doesnt feel like it. Bottom of the league, 10 games played, im not one for kneejerk reactions but with the next few fixtures coming up i cant see us getting anything from them the way we are now, maybe a draw with reading, i think its time for keith to go sadly :( what a shitty day .............

We have all become pre occupied with the new stadium talk, sign petitions for this sign petitions for that.....We need to sign some petitions to get some investment from the city of Bristol to bring in new players and a top flight manager....This stadium/villlage green/Dog walking area talk is doing my nut in..... After every hurdle comes another......

A new stadium is not going to improve the situation at BCFC all its going to do is make certain parties very rich....and that aint gonna be the club. ? If any body mentions the bloody stadium to me agin in the pub or at work im gonna compress them under 20stone of consolidated lard supported by my a*s

Archived