IGNORED

Five Season Tickets

leylandsroad

I have 5 season tickets, half way line upper dolman for sale, I don't go today and won't until the Chariman get's his mind back on the job. Sack that ***** of a manager NOW. You sacked GJ and now we have this, it is ******* shambles.

Cya... I dont think the club ever needed the kinda support you offer anyway. I think I have only ever seen you post negative hatfull nonsese about our team.

I have 5 season tickets, half way line upper dolman for sale, I don't go today and won't until the Chariman get's his mind back on the job. Sack that ***** of a manager NOW. You sacked GJ and now we have this, it is ******* shambles.

When you're not on this forum, do you the play the role of child attention seeking?

"Look at me, look at me, look at me!"

Has it ever occurred to you that supporting a football team does not depend on if they win or lose?

tell you what 6 season tickets holders in block a dolman did not go today,the football is dire.must say i sat there today wondering why we bother sometimes.

I had a chance to go down free of charge today, my son won two tickets, all i had to do was pick em up, i didnt wanna go to be honest, but i made some phone calls, and there was no takers, what does that tell you?

It tells me we should build a massiver gert stadium and put 10k in it watching dross.

If one more ***** comes up to me with one of those stupid city united t-shirts on I'll go I'll roll one of those dumb petitions up and shove it

tell you what 6 season tickets holders in block a dolman did not go today,the football is dire.must say i sat there today wondering why we bother sometimes.

Obviously the man who put a gun to your head and forces you to attend must be laughing right now.

Dont blame the orignal poster at all, obv letting of steam. Following city is optional, its a choice, its meant to be something we do in our free time that we enjoy. Some are hardcore fans follow city home and away no matter what and some dont. All this close the door on the way, we dont want the likes of you is absolute rubish. If you spend £800 on season tickets for your family, include all the expense at each game, you could prob have spent it on a fortnight in florida disney world for family of 5. Now tell me if you persuaded the good lady to give up that to come down the gate you would be not int the good books at the mo would you!

Archived