IGNORED

Sths - Who Didn't Go?

SimplyRed

Having had a quick read on here, it seems several regulars didn't even bother to go today, fearing more of the same.

As a STH, I didn't go either, nor did the two friends I go with, though one had work comitments and the other had a family issue, but I, for one, was in two minds whether to go today and, when my friend's cried off, I just didn't fancy it.

How many others didn't bother today?

Having had a quick read on here, it seems several regulars didn't even bother to go today, fearing more of the same.

As a STH, I didn't go either, nor did the two friends I go with, though one had work comitments and the other had a family issue, but I, for one, was in two minds whether to go today and, when my friend's cried off, I just didn't fancy it.

Not me - nor my son. I say fair play to people who make the effort....but if you don't live in Bristol it's a day out...not an afternoon. I had other commitments today and couldn't be bothered to fit the match into them.

This is an entertainment business. I feel I do my bit for the club buying a couple of STs...that's a significant spend, year in year out...but to add to that investment the cost of a hundred mile round trip for home matches and a day out of the weekend there has to be something worth travelling for. If we go down I really doubt I'll replace the STs. I've been there home and away for our club for the past few years...it's all turning to ashes.

i am season tikect in dolman block e, and preferred to stay at home for the delivery of our wedding gifts........with our honeymoon i missed our last 3 home defeats which i guess is a blessing!!!

i love this club but am absolutely gutted at the lack of organisation, team spirit, leaders, 100% effort even when the chips are down, no creativity, no horrible defenders........in a way i feel a bit sorry for millen, he was asked to do it, but on the other hand he has already been backed by lansdown in transfer market.....pitman/stead and the two spurs lads and unfortunately isnt up to the task

Nope, after the Watford shambles I have decided to give it as break. Millen is a joke of a manager and I stated before the season even started I was worried with the shape of our squad and lack of strength. Millen cant see it.....yet myself, and plenty others, can.

Bye bye Millen,

At the moment staying away seems a very good option, I left after the third goal as I could not stand any more, I missed the Barnsley game as was on holiday so I have yet to see a point at home this year after 4 games.

At the moment the club is in free fall and it will all end in relegation unless something changes very quickly, the season has now settled down and at the moment the chances of us getting to 49/50 points to avoid relegation will not happen.

I can only hope things change quickly but looking at the next three games I am very concerned.

sorry just got back from celtic manor, didn't miss much by the sounds of it anyway.

I went but i wish i never now, anyone want to buy a season ticket? visiting ashton gate just makes me mad these days and i end up saying things that make me look stupid infront of everyont, what the point? theres more to life than watching a bunch of over paid fools pretend to love the club!

That's how I see it. I go there feeling annoyed in anticipation of a poor performance and result, and then I leave there furious after it unfolds that way in front of me. It's not just there either, I'm in a bad mood all evening and the next day when I think of it. I would almost go as far as to say I HATE going to Ashton Gate this season, but I can't help it. Everytime I go hoping this will be the game we turn it around, and as the misery increases, my anger does likewise.

Keep me away from sharp instruments

Archived