IGNORED

Singing Section Allocated For City Fans

Well not really but

if you have a look at the stadium layout if those who want to sing go for sections

L18 M18 U18

L19 M19 U19

L20 M20 U20

These sections are behind the goal

Those who might think they might not want to sing go for the other sections

Maybe the club could ask the ticket staff to ask the city fans

Singing or non singing section

Well you have smoking and non smoking areas don't we?

just a thought

Unless the club helps out it will be hard to manage. It is said that tickets are sold from the half way line ( on each side?) and then round towards the goal? It will be hard for the singers to get their timing right to grab these tickets. Too early and they will be on halfway line, too late and they'll all be gone?

It is the clubs turn to help the fans now...which will create a better atmosphere and the rest will be history.

You can pick where abouts you want to sit though, so there would be no worrys there.
maybe not! i Just read it on the website, thats quite poo then really, theres noway we will get a singing area, the atmosphere is going to be crap again, and all you will hear is those stupid hooters! ^_^:D:D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Yet again the supporters that spend the most gain no perks over others apart from buying tickets first.

This has been muted about for over a year! And still nothing arranged. I'm sure you could pick where you sat last season.

It was the same story for the East End for the Hartlepool game.

I had a shock at the prices too. Last time was 'only' the LDV though. I guess they know they will sell out so they can charge what they like. The prices are fixed by the Mill Stad not City. Mr RedM nearly had a heart attack when I phoned him and told him the prices earlier. And we got to get there too, Dinner etc, drinks, it all adds up so soon after buying season tickets. Oh well I didn't really want a holiday this year anyway, or a new bathroom. :D

They had better do it or I will claim damages for stress! ^_^

Archived