IGNORED

Restricted Access To Forum

Rich

Its probably because of the server being busy, so stuff gets turned off to help it cope. Email him on the address I gave and he will be in touch I am sure.

Cheers Marie. Just for your information, I am only able to sign the petition once from my email address.

Rich

Its probably because of the server being busy, so stuff gets turned off to help it cope. Email him on the address I gave and he will be in touch I am sure.

i had the same problem the other day - when the forum was definately not busy.

i had the same problem the other day - when the forum was definately not busy.

How exactly do you know when its busy? We flip into 'performance mode' quite a lot at the moment (this is when everything is minimised) There are various problems behind the scenes that I have been fighting for 4-5 weeks. The SQL drivers are giving horrific problems with the topic markers (some people its taking 15+ seconds to load a post) - it might not be apparent to all as some people use the mark forum as read button/link but for others they might not realise this helps things 110%.

How exactly do you know when its busy? We flip into 'performance mode' quite a lot at the moment (this is when everything is minimised) There are various problems behind the scenes that I have been fighting for 4-5 weeks. The SQL drivers are giving horrific problems with the topic markers (some people its taking 15+ seconds to load a post) - it might not be apparent to all as some people use the mark forum as read button/link but for others they might not realise this helps things 110%.

It was in the week in the morning.

Not complaining - just trying to be helpful- letting you know like :closedeyes:

It was in the week in the morning.

Not complaining - just trying to be helpful- letting you know like :closedeyes:

Yep I am usually in work at 7-7.30am when its quiet trying to address the situation so it may have been then.

Also, I used to just read the posts in the forum without actually making an account because they don't accept hotmail.. but for some reason a couple of days ago it wouldnt let me into the forum unless I made an account? Why?

Marie, that address for Jon D bounced back.

Have you any idea why I can't sign more than one person through my email address?

If you are on about the petition, you cant use the same email address because of people then just filling it up with imaginary names. Might be easier if you signed everyone else up on the paper version

email whatever bounced to Jon and I will try his other email address marie@bristolcityst.org.uk

Archived