IGNORED

Dear Mr Keith Millen.

Bcfc24

If you love this club like you say you do please do the right thing and resign :( does anyone think it will happen or will landsdown stick by millen and hope he pulls us out the brown stuff??

Answer me this. If you were Millen what would you do:

(a) Resign and be unemployed

(b) Keep going and doing you're best - if you get sacked please pass go, please collect £300,000 (minimum)

I'd be interested to know. For the record I would opt for B.

If you love this club like you say you do please do the right thing and resign :( does anyone think it will happen or will landsdown stick by millen and hope he pulls us out the brown stuff??

I think Landsdown needs to react NOW and get millen out tommorow, but i think he will leave it to late.

Answer me this. If you were Millen what would you do:

(a) Resign and be unemployed

(b) Keep going and doing you're best - if you get sacked please pass go, please collect £300,000 (minimum)

I'd be interested to know. For the record I would opt for B.

But Millen loves this club, and im 99% is not in it for the money.

Steve Lansdown is wrong about one thing, the damn players didnt' put the effort in at all. way too many of them were well sub standard, Carey, Skuse, Marvin in particular. no communication, no team spriit, no enthusiasm, sod all.

The bloke in the EE with all the signatures on his shirt had it spot on, today they werent fit to wear the shirt. The excuses are the same lame ones as they were in Wilson, Tinnion & Johnsons dying days.... ENOUGH, sort it out or leave. simples. Even the EE was half empty with 10 minutes to go, and I aint seen that before. EVER.

Looks like the majority of the team werent playing for Millen, he made no real changes, and those that he did, had no impact. The game today was as bad as I've seen by a team in a City shirt.

Adamoah, Rose & Caulker are the only three above criticism

A message to Mr Millen and the players. Several supporters bust their asses organizing things to get signatures to support the new stadium, many hundred willingly signed the petition, including a good number of the Naaaarwich fans (Thanks for that Naaarwich, appreciated), to look to a better future. And the players then turn in a "performance" like that. If we play as badly as that against 'Diff, Reading & QPHaHa, I expect Mr Millen to be gone, ESPECIALLY 'Diff.

You players like the cars and lifestyle, but you aint prepared to graft, sweat blood and sort things out. Every home game I've been to this season the team has been boo'd off. Never seen that for bloody years so early in the season.

Oh and Steve, several people refused to sign the petition, saying it would be better getting one for a new team. Its a bitch trying to argue that after 45 minutes of a City "performance" like that. Disappointing. very disappointing. these were East enders too..

Archived