IGNORED

Effort-serious Lack Of

nickolas

Is it just me but i am getting seriously fed up with our 'players' not seeming to give a sh!t?! And then for millen to say they are all trying?! Are they f!?k Elliott ran around today and adomah was class. How is it albert was clearly murdering the left back at every opportunity yet millen kept him up front? Im sorry but millen is so tactically naive the guy needs to do the right thing. Leave for the sake of bcfc keith. And how could they not see jcr was clearly knackered? The guy could barely run ten mins into the second half and got run ragged for their 3rd. Things are bad, very bad. Comical defending, clueless attacking. We have no noticeable pattern of play, apart from whoosh-ball. I say 442 is a must, james ribs carey caulker fontaine with johnson elliott rose n albert where he should be, on the fckun right wing! Stead n pitman up front. Lets face it, 352 has meant 6 goals conceded in two games so 442 aint gonna do no harm. We might even look like scoring with albert in the place where he can create something for us.

Rant over. .........until two weeks time!!

Is it just me but i am getting seriously fed up with our 'players' not seeming to give a sh!t?! And then for millen to say they are all trying?! Are they f!?k Elliott ran around today and adomah was class. How is it albert was clearly murdering the left back at every opportunity yet millen kept him up front? Im sorry but millen is so tactically naive the guy needs to do the right thing. Leave for the sake of bcfc keith. And how could they not see jcr was clearly knackered? The guy could barely run ten mins into the second half and got run ragged for their 3rd. Things are bad, very bad. Comical defending, clueless attacking. We have no noticeable pattern of play, apart from whoosh-ball. I say 442 is a must, james ribs carey caulker fontaine with johnson elliott rose n albert where he should be, on the fckun right wing! Stead n pitman up front. Lets face it, 352 has meant 6 goals conceded in two games so 442 aint gonna do no harm. We might even look like scoring with albert in the place where he can create something for us.

Rant over. .........until two weeks time!!

Plenty of problems today but lack of effort wasn't one of them. Agree with some of your other points tho'.

lack of effort is certainly a problem within the camp! they just dont want to know, dont care about the fans and only want a nice big pay check! that it.. simple as that! they fall to sleep during match days and wake up after, because they just dont give a dam! anyone can see that...

James - Left standed for 2 of the 3 goals

JCR - Excellent 1st half

Caulker - Next John Terry....excellent

Carey - Always wants a 2nd touch, not good enough

Fontaine - Not good enough

McAllister - Not good enough

Elliott - Head went down after 2nd goal

Rose - Out of position 1st half, better 2nd as LW

Skuse - Poor, very poor

Stead - Worked hard but no service

Adamoh - MOM

Johnson - Did well, should replace Skuse

Pittman - Enthusiastic, always wanted the ball

BCAGFC

JCR - Excellent 1st half

Skuse - Poor, very poor

Adamoh - MOM

BCAGFC

Think that sums it up, but we still need a new creative midfielder & left back

JCR - Excellent 1st half

Skuse - Poor, very poor

Adamoh - MOM

BCAGFC

Pretty much how i saw it.

I'm a huge fan of Skusey, but really feel he's been ineffectual this season, he needs to be dropped. The centre midfield needs shaking up.

I never thought i'd say it but little Lee deserves a shot at it.

Think that sums it up, but we still need a new creative midfielder & left back

The thing is Steve, I watch BCFC sober now, so I watch through non rose tinted eyes...

The game was even until the 1st goal went in, we were very unlucky with the deflection...

We are missing a Hartley replacement...our set pieces today were poor again....

BCAGFC

I thought we worked quite hard in a lot of areas but we seem to labour hard with

no end result and nothing for our troubles. Needed to get something from the first

20 minutes. Needed to get something from the last 15-20 minutes although by then

would have been a consolation.

Didn't feel (yet again) that we would score if we were out there all night.

And clearly need to not gift the opposition easy goals.

We really struggled in the last third going forward today, the number of times our play broke down and we lost the ball was amazing...

I suggest people watch a game sober, you will get a good insight into the way we play but it ain't pretty......

BCAGFC

The thing is Steve, I watch BCFC sober now, so I watch through non rose tinted eyes...

The game was even until the 1st goal went in, we were very unlucky with the deflection...

We are missing a Hartley replacement...our set pieces today were poor again....

BCAGFC

We need them quick be fore its to late, it was 31 minutes till we got our first shot on target, totally agree about the unlucky deflection & it seemed every bounce, loose ball ect fell to them, where can we find a free kick specilest like Barnard or Whalse in their days

JCR - Excellent 1st half

Skuse - Poor, very poor

Adamoh - MOM

BCAGFC

I would broadly agree with most of that. Wasn't over impressed with Rose on the wing either though.

I would disagree with your assessment of Skuse, he wasn't very poor, he was ******* abysmal.

I think one chap sat behind me summed it up earlier when he said we hav the 'pass and stand still' ethic at the moment. Its no wonder long ball is our game cos every time a defender looks up every single player is stood still, showing no urgency to move. U hav to question what the hell they are doing on the training ground each week. The way we are i think another 6 goals for cardiff might not be too far away.

Danny Rose had the ball many times in the first half (centrally), there was no width on the left and JCR & Albert were doubled up on the right.

Marvin hardly made any attempt to get forward and we all know how Skuse did today....

It said it all in the last few minutes of the first half, Norwich were playing one touch football on the edge of our box, they always had an option....

I said this last season, we don't have the 2nd or even 3rd runner off the ball, our midfield have no options going forward other than the front 2 who are usually doubled up.

BCAGFC

Archived