IGNORED

What Do You Think About Relegation ?

Mihai

Hello my british friends :D

I'm very afraid about the team position :(

I'm very confused, I don't know what to think about our game style. So... what do you think about this ?

I hope to play in next year in Npower Championship, we are over many teams in this league, and this position isn't justified for us.

Thanks, and pleas answer me ! :D

A god eveing, and a god match for Steaua Bucuresti against Sportul Studentesc at 8 PM ( the romania time )

Regards !

Nobody ? :(

Patience myhay,

Relegation is thoroughly miserable. It took us years to get back up last time. I really can't believe that Championship status is going to be surrendered so easily.

It's disturbing, but the powers in the club seems stoically resigned to a relegation battle already - almost as if it's a foregone conclusion. How did that mindset suddenly arise?

A decent new manager could still make us a top 6 side by Christmas. However, SL seems determined to persevere with Millen.

Nobody ? :(

Do not worry.

I will answer on behalf of all that is good (not evil) at Ashton Gate.

By way of an explanation, the current first team squad has been partly inflitrated by the devil in the form of the influence of the current QPR manager, 'bloody' Neil Warnock.

So far, only part of the squad and the coaching staff are infected, including the entire defence - I can't name the exact playing staff for two reasons:-

1) It is bad luck, and I don't want the devil coming after me, up my broadband connection

2) We don't know what the 'defence' is, as it keeps changing every match.

In summary, we are going to get relegated for certain, unless we can exorcise the devil from Ashton Gate, sort out the defence, and get a 20-goal a season striker.

'Simples'.

Hope this helps.

Relegation - Happens to 3 teams in the Championship every year.

It means you play lesser opposition.

You tend to win more games.

Less people watch the matches.

Could be some new grounds for me to visit.

Could be a lot of local derbies.

Might even see Bas Savage at Dagenham with his blue and red hair.

Might be good in sorting out the bloated squad and re-building.

Basically Saturdays are spent having a beer and watching a game, so not really that much different to now.

Not the end of the World really.

When we got to the Championship, history suggested that relegation was a more likely way of leaving the Championship.

Big downside is that you don't get International breaks, so you can't book cheap flights early, knowing that it will be a football-free weekend.

Archived