IGNORED

A Classic Whinge From The Monkey Hangers

RedTop

From one of those Pools fans who haven't taken the defeat well (and in the circumstances I have to admit I'd feel the same way if it was me!) comes probably the most mind-blowing complaint about Ashton Gate I've ever read from an away fan - complaining that stewards DIDN'T make him sit down. Strikes me as someone desperate to find something to complain about!!!!

In a general diatribe, he says: "There was no attempt to get us seated and those cheap seats without backs were dangerous - a few people near me went flying when we scored - ok we should have been seated but Its THEIR responsibility to CONTROL the crowd."

So for all of you who complain that there's one rule on standing for away fans, and another for home fans...here's your evidence.

From one of those Pools fans who haven't taken the defeat well (and in the circumstances I have to admit I'd feel the same way if it was me!) comes probably the most mind-blowing complaint about Ashton Gate I've ever read from an away fan - complaining that stewards DIDN'T make him sit down. Strikes me as someone desperate to find something to complain about!!!!

In a general diatribe, he says: "There was no attempt to get us seated and those cheap seats without backs were dangerous - a few people near me went flying when we scored - ok we should have been seated but Its THEIR responsibility to CONTROL the crowd."

So for all of you who complain that there's one rule on standing for away fans, and another for home fans...here's your evidence.

Thats just like complaining to the counsel if you trip over your own feet in the street! crazy complaint!

Archived