IGNORED

Nttds

class_not_gas

I would have thought it was obvious - the level of personal abuse towards nttds was getting silly (yes strange post by nttds but it is a forum)

(lucky for you nttds you never said anything against the new stadium otherwise you would be the new anti-Christ)

Lately it seems that the moderators seem to have become a lot stricter.

A mate of mine has had his posting rights removed for suggesting it might be an idea to put a bet on Millen to be the next championship manager to lose their job. He is not able to PM anybody as he has Not posted enough yet.

I would have thought it was obvious - the level of personal abuse towards nttds was getting silly (yes strange post by nttds but it is a forum)

(lucky for you nttds you never said anything against the new stadium otherwise you would be the new anti-Christ)

I appreciate the fact this is a forum, and we have the whole freedom of speech issue....however it was, once again, another pointless post which was posted solely to a) give him some attention and b) stir up even more animosity on this board between his "fan club" and everyone else. Just like the 'Burnely thread" last week

Archived